Week 8 Other Games

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Welp, Jax at Titans tonight. The NFL is continuing its slew of garbage games on prime time.

Welp, Jax at Titans tonight. The NFL is continuing its slew of garbage games on prime time.

Haven't they both already been on Thursday Night? Those mustard jerseys and pants that the Jags wear are awful.

Yeah this one is one that I may not even watch

The best game this week is Dallas/Philly on Sunday night. Two rookie QBs go at it with the division lead on the line.

Titans at 4-4 are in the mix for a WC.

Titans at 4-4 are in the mix for a WC.

They have some pieces there. They're still a few quality players from being actually legit, but Mariota can play, and Demarco Murray signing looks like one of the better ones in the offseason.

It's a start, and puts them in a better position for the future than anyone else in that division.

They have some pieces there. They're still a few quality players from being actually legit, but Mariota can play, and Demarco Murray signing looks like one of the better ones in the offseason.

It's a start, and puts them in a better position for the future than anyone else in that division.

I agree. They have a lot of nice pieces. If I am Josh McDaniels, I would start sending my resume now to the Titans. Crap division and he has a good QB to work with.

I agree. They have a lot of nice pieces. If I am Josh McDaniels, I would start sending my resume now to the Titans. Crap division and he has a good QB to work with.

Their best player is probably Delanie Walker. How the 49ers ever let him walk is still a complete mystery to me.

San Diego is playing well and finally finishing games, Broncos will have their hands full.

Back