Week.... 9? (is it week freakin 9 already. yikes!)

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
Iggles v Texans. seems like it has blowout all over it but you never know

.... and I'd like to flip between this and The World Series (football first but during commercials check out the WS) but because this is on prime, I have a TV on the other end of the house with baseball on and I will have to go back and forth.... guess that'll burn off the beer calories :coffee:

mods... thought I was being funny but to avoid confusion, feel free to change the thread title to week.... 9? (is it week freakin 9 already. yikes!)

I had started a few week -- other games thread, threads. However, when I saw the schedule, I said to myself, why bother with the Thursday game.

Holy shit, 7-0 Texans.

nice drive opening drive by texans. don't expect it to last but it's something

Since I mentioned the WS... Phillies wearing the old school uni's, which TBH are so "bad" they're good.

Brandon Cryin' Cooks was sat down tonight because he threw a temper tantrum at the trade deadline.

Sulking in a corner and missed practices. He wanted (and understood he had been promised) to be traded to a contender at the deadline.
The Texans were holding for a 2nd rnd pick. Not when Cooks is owed huge money next year.

The Texans were tied with the Eagles at half but lost 29-17. Closer than expected.

Last edited:
mods... thought I was being funny but to avoid confusion, feel free to change the thread title to week.... 9? (is it week freakin 9 already. yikes!)
Ha ha… I didn’t mean to suggest what the new title would be, just that I was surprised it was week 9.

you can just make it ‘Week 9 other games thread’

thank you

Eagles have a real chance at 17-0 the way their playing. Can you imagine if they somehow got the perfect season? We would finally be rid of the 1972 dolphins only to substitute the insufferable Philadelphia fans. Ugh.

The Eagles are just one of a whole host of teams that were unbeaten half way through the season. The others then lost several games in the second half.
The Patriots are the only team to finish the regular season 16-0. Had the Dolphins played 2 additional games, perhaps they would have lost one, who knows?

The Eagles are just one of a whole host of teams that were unbeaten half way through the season. The others then lost several games in the second half.
The Patriots are the only team to finish the regular season 16-0. Had the Dolphins played 2 additional games, perhaps they would have lost one, who knows?
Don't matter though. It's on us. We didn't win game 19. 🤷

Cheers

So, you mean a undefeated 16-0 season means nothing? DMac is right we are very spoiled fans.
Where exactly did I say it means nothing? Just point it out and I'll gladly fix it and add a sincere mea maxima culpa.

But what I meant to say is I don't think at all about what Miami might have done differently.

I think about the Glory that was ours had we won.

Cheers, :toast:

Where exactly did I say it means nothing? Just point it out and I'll gladly fix it and add a sincere mea maxima culpa.

But what I meant to say is I don't think at all about what Miami might have done differently.

I think about the Glory that was ours had we won.

Cheers, :toast:
No, BT you didn't SAY it, but the implication was there. Also, chew on this BT. The Patriots went 18-0 compared to the Dolphons 17-0 and there was no salary cap in 1972. So, there.😁

Eagles have a real chance at 17-0 the way their playing. Can you imagine if they somehow got the perfect season? We would finally be rid of the 1972 dolphins only to substitute the insufferable Philadelphia fans. Ugh.

Mazz, less than secretly, praying the Eagles get to 17-0 just to stuff it in the face of Patriots fans.

I wonder what kind of thrill Mazz gets by being on here. I think it has come to down to a control thing for her. She knows exactly how close she can get top the line and keep UT from actually doing anything. This gives her control over this place. Her compulsion is weird and sad, but she is able to manipulate it successfully on here. It only took a decade to get rid of Midgar.

Last edited:
Back