Week 9 "Other games" thread

Yeah, looked like he slipped, and it was a not good pass to begin with... But, they got on the board.

And seeing Revis get burned for 50 something yards on a pass was pretty funny.
that might make his yards per catch against him at 4.2 since it was 3.8 coming into the game

Oh and if you guys want to actually see what bad offense looks like watch Buff, Seattle, and KC today.

Child please. We got bad offense on lockdown here in Naptown. Our league worst defense scored more points today (7) than our offense did (0).

colts arent ranked 32nd

Which proves how STUPID that stat is. I would rather be 5-3 than not be OMFG LAST DEFENSE and still be in the running to win the division. But I am not a dumbass Jets fan. Nanee nammeboo boo.

It's pretty comical to see so much hatred and insults being thrown towards me , especially on the heels of a Patriot loss. Maybe the Pats aren't as good as most of you think. Call me what you want.....I'll just look at it as sour grapes. It's also funny to blame the refs...AGAIN. If a team plays well enough to win, then a call should have no bearing.

carry on with your finger pointing

Which proves how STUPID that stat is. I would rather be 5-3 than not be OMFG LAST DEFENSE and still be in the running to win the division. But I am not a dumbass Jets fan. Nanee nammeboo boo.
:jester:

It's pretty comical to see so much hatred and insults being thrown towards me , especially on the heels of a Patriot loss. Maybe the Pats aren't as good as most of you think. Call me what you want.....I'll just look at it as sour grapes. It's also funny to blame the refs...AGAIN. If a team plays well enough to win, then a call should have no bearing.

carry on with your finger pointing

Or maybe, while you're normally OK and tolerated pretty well, you're being an asshole by posting denigrating shit during, and immediately following our team's loss.... on our teams' board.

Make sense? If you were a decent sort, you'd have made yourself scarce instead of poking with sticks.

Just sayin.

Back