Week 9 "Other games" thread

I just checked the scores. I saw 3-0 and thought, it is either a defensive dogfight, or an offensive suckfest. I see it was the latter and offensive is the correct word to use. ROFL Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?

jetsam/Buffalo game is boring as hell, except to realize NE has no competition in either of them.

Snacho must be seeing ghosts on the field today :D

Folk is clutch, isn't he?

Ugh...halftime is over :thwak:

jetsam/Buffalo game is boring as hell, except to realize NE has no competition in either of them.

Snacho must be seeing ghosts on the field today :D

Folk is clutch, isn't he?

Ugh...halftime is over :thwak:

Hey feel glad, I am having to watch Seattle and Dallas in a 6-6 game.:yawn:

That fatass Rob Ryan isn't doing Dallas any favors. Not that I care if Dallas does well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Snacho is gonna get beaten up this half

Folk...20 times in Buffalo territory, and he's got the only points ROFL

jetsam juggerNOT :rexy:

Anyone watching the KC miami game?:coffee:

I just checked the scores. I saw 3-0 and thought, it is either a defensive dogfight, or an offensive suckfest. I see it was the latter and offensive is the correct word to use. ROFL Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?
What's funnier is that Boomer Esiason said at halftime that the Jets had a comfortable lead...without a hint of sarcasm.

I'm watching that game in a Saints Jersey cuz pansyassed Fox covers the Girls. :mad:
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh and if you guys want to actually see what bad offense looks like watch Buff, Seattle, and KC today.

When I initially saw the score of the Bills/Jets I thought it was good defensive football just like last night's college game but it looks like both offenses have been horrendous thus far.

Drat, Jets just scored a TD. Not quite sure if Buffalo can even put up 3 let alone 13.

Jackson just dropped a 3rd and goal pass, just sloppy play from Buffalo.

Back