Week Three other games

Somehow, Miami is terrible. I thought they'd be worse than everyone said, but I didn't think they'd be this bad. They might be a bottom 5, 4-12 kind of team.

My god, the Dolphins are absolutely atrocious. Unreal how bad they look. Their defense is appalling. How much did they pay for Suh again??

<table data-text-contract="Contract table" data-text-expand="Expand table" data-fix-cols="1" data-mobile-force-responsive="true" data-behavior="responsive_table" data-set-cell-heights="false" class="standings has-team-logos" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead class="standings-categories"><tr><th style="text-align: left">AFC North</th><th data-sortable="true">W</th><th data-sortable="true">L</th><th data-sortable="true">T</th><th class="asc" data-sortable="true">PCT</th><th>HOME</th><th>ROAD</th><th>DIV</th><th>CONF</th><th data-sortable="true">PF</th><th data-sortable="true">PA</th><th data-sortable="true">DIFF</th><th data-sortable="true">STRK</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="standings-row"><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;" class="team ">Cincinnati Bengals</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">3</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">1.000</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">1-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">2-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">1-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">3-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">85</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">56</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class=" positive">+29</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">W3</td></tr><tr class="standings-row"><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;" class="team ">Pittsburgh Steelers</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">2</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">.667</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">1-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">1-1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">76</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">52</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class=" positive">+24</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">W2</td></tr><tr class="standings-row"><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;" class="team ">Cleveland Browns</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">2</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">.333</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">1-1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">1-2</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">58</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">72</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class=" negative">-14</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">L1</td></tr><tr class="standings-row"><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;" class="team ">Baltimore Ravens</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">3</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">0</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">.000</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-2</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-1</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="center">0-3</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">70</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">84</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class=" negative">-14</td><td style="white-space:no-wrap;" class="">L3</td></tr></tbody></table>
Roflsberger hurt
John Harbaugh will whine again this week. He'll find something.
Ravens 0-3
AFC South all tied up at 1-2 across the board. Colts tied with the Jags lol
Eagles 1-2 (Grigson tie in)
Jets should be next to suffer.

The failure of the Dolphins starts with Philbin and trickles down. Their coaching staff is awful.

My bottom five in no particular order:

Miami
Tampa
Chicago
Jacksonville (That Miami win looks way less impressive)
Washington

And the excuses of course will start already. The only reason the Bills lost last week was because they were too amped up against us. Just heard that on Sky Sports's coverage. Now that they seem calmer and not talking, they're much better.....Yawn.

And the excuses of course will start already. The only reason the Bills lost last week was because they were too amped up against us. Just heard that on Sky Sports's coverage. Now that they seem calmer and not talking, they're much better.....Yawn.

Wait until the beating they take in Foxboro.

Not even a quarter gone and the boos are deafening from the Miami fans.

Rightfully so. They might be the worst team in the league. I knew their defense wouldn't be as good, but I didn't think it would suck this bad.

That game never got started because of all the penalties. I see some truth to that, personally.

Rightfully so. They might be the worst team in the league. I knew their defense wouldn't be as good, but I didn't think it would suck this bad.

I have to say I never thought be as woeful as this. I thought their defence would at least make them competitive and that Tannehill and co would have been able to get some points going.

This is shockingly bad.

Now, what was all this nonsense about the AFCE being the best division in football??

That game never got started because of all the penalties. I see some truth to that, personally.

Which penalties the buffalo 6 special teams, or the 11 NEP penalities oh wait maybe those 3 buffalo unsportsmen like conduct?

~Dee~

I have to say I never thought be as woeful as this. I thought their defence would at least make them competitive and that Tannehill and co would have been able to get some points going.

This is shockingly bad.

Now, what was all this nonsense about the AFCE being the best division in football??

Didn't hear that from me.

I just said it's better than the AFC South.

Back