Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

So is this where I introduce you all to mini TBL? lol Even though she looks like her dad She has my light eyes thats about it!
She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I still have a hard time realizing that I'm a mom (that sounds so weird still lol)
acff0510e0aa685c6292ac3cd588bda9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

So is this where I introduce you all to mini TBL? lol Even though she looks like her dad She has my light eyes thats about it!
She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I still have a hard time realizing that I'm a mom (that sounds so weird still lol)

I have followed her beautiful journey from a little peanut til now on FB. She is amazing and you guys did it all the right way. :wuv:

I have followed her beautiful journey from a little peanut til now on FB. She is amazing and you guys did it all the right way. :wuv:
Thank you I was looking at the hubs holding her today and I couldn't believe how big she is already. Makes me want another one lol

Wow, I would have thought the Planet would have imploded, or exploded, or been vaporized by super mutant aliens or dolphins with laser beams on their heads, or shut down by Goodell.

Nice to see it's still spinning 'round. 👍🍻🏈

OMG nice to see ya. My Step-daughter is going to your alma mata.

Ok I've got a bunch of messages from friends that want to come back but don't remember their passwords. First and foremost is TBrownsLady if I remember her user username right.

Not sure how they should go about it.
Anyone who can't remember their password, and can not get the forgot password to work to recover it, can email me with some account details and I can reset.

I created a new email for board stuff - admin@patriotsplanet.net

Wow, I would have thought the Planet would have imploded, or exploded, or been vaporized by super mutant aliens or dolphins with laser beams on their heads, or shut down by Goodell.

Nice to see it's still spinning 'round. 👍🍻🏈
It came close!

7 years since your last post. Welcome back!

She is beyond adorable!!!!!!💓
I am so glad you have her, I knew you'd be an awesome mom.

Wow, TBL! You’re a mommy! She’s beautiful 💕💕💕

@tehmackdaddy @Dwight Schrute

I found a mod to enable user selection of posts per page and installed it. Unfortuntely, it hasn't been fully updated and it broke other functions on the site and I had to uninstall it. I will keep an eye out for an update so it can be used.

On another note, I JUST figured out how to fully use multi-quote.

Adorable TBL!!!

You have your hands full! That face screams mischief!

Back