Welcome to the ALL NEW Patriots Planet!

So I'm on my mobile device right now, and in portrait alignment everything on the mobile layout is squashed over to the right, think it might be due to the board icon being a bit too big, got a screenshot here

http://imgur.com/a/9zw9jl0

View attachment 106879

Confirmed. I made the image much smaller, but its not refreshing yet for some reason. Thank you.

I repped my first posts.

I received my first rep.

I just lost...

One Million Dollars.JPG

giphy.gif

Try it again by hitting the INSERT IMAGE feature, from URL, and uncheck the box about storing the image here.

Yep, I just had to do that in the Debate thread to post a pic from FB.

Is there a mod or anything about the size of images. On BSU no matter the size of the pic it comes out perfect but a lot of times on vb I have to go and edit the size before posting.

Also is there any functionality for like what we have on the Uproar where a link posts the article or the beginning anyway. Find that hugely helpful.

Thanks man for all you are doing. I'm sure this stuff will come later if it's available.

Thank you again, to you. It's looking good.

No hurry on anything afaic. It'll take me plenty of time to become close to adapting to this, but adapt I will.

Mucho Cheers, :toast:

Wow.

Big change.

Posted this am and then returned to post something else and it was like getting hit in the face with a 2x4.

I’ll get used to it though.

Beautiful!!!!

That was to jl’s pic.

When are we going to have a class?

What are the tools at the bottom right for how we used to quote, rep, edit, etc?

Beautiful!!!!

That was to jl’s pic.

When are we going to have a class?

What are the tools at the bottom right for how we used to quote, rep, edit, etc?

Thanks man. :) And yeah, I'm seeing where to give rep.

Is there a mod or anything about the size of images. On BSU no matter the size of the pic it comes out perfect but a lot of times on vb I have to go and edit the size before posting.

Also is there any functionality for like what we have on the Uproar where a link posts the article or the beginning anyway. Find that hugely helpful.

More likely to have the first built in. I will research.

I love that second thing from BSU as well, but doesn't seem likely here, but will research.

For REP, hit the STAR icon at the bottom of the post you want to rep. Towards the left bottom

I will eventually replace it with the one I custom made for the old board.

Back