Welcome to the ALL NEW Patriots Planet!

Thank you, was unable to click that until I made the section larger on my phone. I like the "rep given" thing too. So far this is the single best software upgrade I've ever dealt with. It's all an upgrade, and nothing less functional than prior version. great job!

Thank you for the wonderful comment.

I didn't realize you were on mobile. The default mobile style is a little less functional than the full site. You can swap to mobile style manually at the bottom left of the site, and back to full by hitting full site in the bottom middle on the mobile interface.

Tapatalk app is integrated as well. But that has limited profile abilities as well.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

Good tip, thanks i never use mobile sites as a rule.
Other thing making this a succesdful update is that YOU ASKED THE END USERS FOR THEIR INPUT FIRST which has NEVER been my experience with job related "upgrades".

I have edited the first post as kind of a re-introduction to Patriots Planet for new and returning users to get some idea of what has happened. This thread can still serve as a tech help and suggestions thread.

Oh, and it somehow got sticky. I blame Roadgrader.

I found a glitch. If posting and I Go Advanced, then Preview Post when I go to Submit Reply I get this message:

Error.JPG

However, the message still posts/appears in the thread. :shrug:

Might have something to do with the thread also being an article. I did not get the permissions message, so its definitely permissions based. Can you try it in like the random thoughts thread and see if it happens there too?

Might have something to do with the thread also being an article. I did not get the permissions message, so its definitely permissions based. Can you try it in like the random thoughts thread and see if it happens there too?

Sorry, UT. I just saw this now. I'll experiment with it.

Welcome back. Would you like your account merged with your original one?

I was just going to ask for that!

It seems that my email for ProvidenceColts is one I don’t have access to anymore (college email, man I feel old) and cannot reset my password.

Having access to my old post count and such with ProvidenceColts (merging) would definitely be awesome!

It looks like your original account also has a Gmail address, though different from the current one. If I merge I may need to reset your password or change the email.

It looks like your original account also has a Gmail address, though different from the current one. If I merge I may need to reset your password or change the email.

Huh, interesting. Not sure which gmail that would be.

Keeping it to my current gmail that I entered for this one would be fine and I’m happy to reset the password.

Also, if you want to take this to PM’s that’s cool too if you don’t want it cluttering this thread.

Ignore my PM, I am going to merge into your new name with the space, which should preserve your password and email.

UT, any chance you can change this?

"You have included a total of 3 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again."

UT, any chance you can change this?

"You have included a total of 3 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again."

Is that here or on the test site?

Back