We're falling apart!!! Time to PANIC!!!

GOD

Reaction score
It's over! We're done! We're falling apart!

Brady is crying out the disrespect card. Belichick is too and has become Brady's little b***h! Desperately seeking motivation for a team in shambles! And Dillion just doesn't give a (care) about anything! The walls are caving in around him and HE JUST DON'T CARE! Poole don't care either, he says there's more to life than just football ... WHAT A FOOL! Get a clue, Poole!

WHY DO I KEEP RHYMING????!!! Where's that guy with the EASY BUTTON when we need him??!!

easybutton.jpg

JAX 62 - NE 6 :rolleyes:

c'mon there GOD......

you make people nervous when you periodically spin out of control like this. have a cup of herbal tea or something, cripes.

listen, you've probly realized it wasn't such a good idea to let the Colts go 13- 0 which helped afford them a first round bye plus home field advantage.

so buck-up, strap-up and get ready to plant the seeds in those Referees to have them call holding on that Colts offensive line for a change.

you will be hearing a thunderous cacophony throughout the Universe of "Yeesss - Thank You....There IS A GOD!!"

I'm sure that will make your day.

GOD is Peyton's daddy, don't you guys know that?

No way he goes against the Colts...

:D :D :D

cka203 said:

... except in playoff season ... :LOL:

cka203 said:
Just because when he's being assraped he hears, "Who's your daddy?" and moans "Oh, GOD!" as an answer, that doesn't mean that God actually *is* his father.

Flagg Wanderer said:
Just because when he's being assraped he hears, "Who's your daddy?" and moans "Oh, GOD!" as an answer, that doesn't mean that God actually *is* his father.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Flagg Wanderer said:

:LOL: ROFL :LOL:

Dear GOD

I can think of no better proof of your non-existence than the Colts winning the SB this year.

Well really any year that Payton Manning is still playing for them, but this one especially.

PS

How about a little snow Saturday night around 8pm in Foxboro ? If you're not too busy with all the wars, famine, pestilence, strife and that sort of thing.

Yup, I agree...this season is soon ending.....

Plan for the draft (knocked out in first round; 20th or so pick).

Think about next year's depth chart a bit; heck, there will be a retirement or 2 or 3 (what with an obvious downhill spiral....Scott Pioli's contract is up in a couple of weeks).

Should I re-up on my season ticket? Prices will probably go up, and the team will probably go down.

I can see it now....Belichick retires from coaching, and becomes the new GM of the Pats.

Brady is getting testy....he might want out (the player-league agreement is up soon, and he might command a record-guarenteed contract).

Look foward to next year's 4-12 record (that seems grosser than 3-13, for some reason), and "days" at the stadium for Troy Brown and Willie McGinnest (he'll be a new espn analyst...college and pro).

But please, PLEASE, let me have a fuggin rockin good time Saturday Night at Chilly Gillette, with my 70,000 friends....

noise Noise NOise NOIse NOISe NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Leftwich, that sitting duck, still alergic to "turkey call" sounds?

I say, He'll be the Turkey Sat. Night, cooked, stuffed, and served on a silver platter for us all to see....Hey , what if, I mean sure, it won't REALLY HAPPEN, but what if the Pats shut down the Jag's running game? Here comes Colvin, here comes Willie, here comes Vrabes.....ah, you get the picture

I wanted to say something here.

:D

cka203 said:

This must be a recent development.....

Back