We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

no they are 2 different people. she used to be awesome, he's always been a p.o.s.
I was being rhetorical but in my less than clear way.

They have merged into the same "I hate everything Patriots now that Tom Brady has left" person here.

never thought bills fans could be worse than ravens fans but....here you have exhibit a:trollavictorysarus. what makes him remarkable is that he is identical to another species: ghostalossasaurus.
😄

Buffalo and NE have the same record. The difference is a fumble in the Miami game. Buffalo still has to prove they will win the games they are supposed to win. NE needs to do the same.

This is Mac's rookie season, You know what your boy's stats were in his rookie season? He had the league lowest completion percentage at 52.8%. His overall rating was 67.9.

The Bills went 6-10.

Mac deserves the same latitude any rookie QB gets. He need another season to two and then a more definitive judgement can be made.

I glad some of you are eating much deserved humble pie. Knock you off your high horses. Don’t think I forgot being attacked for Saying anything that don’t kiss BB or teams Ass.

Let me get this straight -- So you're salty at posters, and so the team YOU supposedly root for loses and you come to gloat?

Explain this to me please. I just don't get it.

This is Mac's rookie season, You know what your boy's stats were in his rookie season? He had the league lowest completion percentage at 52.8%. His overall rating was 67.9.

The Bills went 6-10.

Mac deserves the same latitude any rookie QB gets. He need another season to two and then a more definitive judgement can be made.
Big difference between Allen and Jones. Big. There are pundits who raved about Allen's ceiling coming out of college. And there were pundits who mused that Jones was at his ceiling. Time will tell I guess. Having watched Allen extensively, and watching Jones this year, I think both are spot on.

Big difference between Allen and Jones. Big. There are pundits who raved about Allen's ceiling coming out of college. And there were pundits who mused that Jones was at his ceiling. Time will tell I guess. Having watched Allen extensively, and watching Jones this year, I think both are spot on.

Ceiling and potential are thrown around a lot, but they're really meaningless.

Allen looked like a bust after two years, but he pulled it together and it began to click. He started to become the complete player that we're seeing now.

Mac has looked really good from the getgo, but now is going through growing pains. They're very different QBs, but that doesn't mean he won't become a complete QB just because of his "ceiling".

I'm not happy patriots loses. Just memebers having to eat Crow. They dont want to read anything thats doesn't feed their ego. I do all my patriots posts on FB group with former & Current PP members .

Eat crow for what? Your misdirected anger seems pretty vague, so it's hard to follow.

Is being optimistic about the quick rebuild needing to eat crow now that Pats lost? Or is it because we disagree with your doom and gloom? I just want to ensure crow is eaten to your satisfaction.

Eat crow for what? Your misdirected anger seems pretty vague, so it's hard to follow.

Is being optimistic about the quick rebuild needing to eat crow now that Pats lost? Or is it because we disagree with your doom and gloom? I just want to ensure crow is eaten to your satisfaction.
I really don't know much for sure, but I wouldn't want KoK's misdirected anger to accidently land on my chin. :rofl: (J/K KoK)

Cheers, :toast:

Back