We're on to Houstan: Gamete Thread

The empty echo of that domed stadium is sucking the energy out of me and I'm not even there.

The game is there to be won. Mac is driving at will and there doesn't seem to be much pressure coming on him from their front 7.

Henry and Smith are coming more into it.

Mac Jones just impresses me more and more, wow.
He had one questionable pass on that last drive that could have been picked but the more you see of him, the more you think he is capable of leading a good to great team on a deep playoff run. The rest of the team is just not there yet unfortunately.

Jones bounces back from 2 throws that should have been intercepted, and the terrible drop from Meyers, and hit that line of scrimmage throw to Henry, and gets everyone in for the spike, and does what he's supposed to do on a 'has to be sideline' throw if it's not there. Just impressive all the way down. The rollout away from pressure to hit Henry earlier in the drive.

Maybe this is a great game to learn how to win.

He had one questionable pass on that last drive that could have been picked but the more you see of him, the more you think he is capable of leading a good to great team on a deep playoff run. The rest of the team is just not there yet unfortunately.
Two that should have been picked, actually. That one to Henry, like, Henry was open, and Jones just couldn't get it there.

Mac's maturity is way ahead of what you think a Rookie would be. The way he was able to spike the ball to stop the clock and threw it away on 3rd down. He's a smart player.

Back