We're On To The Ratbirds

I've said this several times now. The offense looks better (and has looked better with both Brady and Garoppolo) without Gronk. It's like 2010 after Moss got cut.

That's because Bill saw what happened last year and decided to put weapons everywhere to mitigate Gronk's inevitable absence and the fragile nature of both Danny and Julian. Then you add to that the return of Scar and you put 500 yards and 30 points on the #1 ranked defense. This offense is scary good.

All he needs to do is stand back there on punts and fair catch the ball. The offense will do the rest from there.

Careful - people might rip you for even thinking this. (but that was my thought exactly.)

Careful - people might rip you for even thinking this. (but that was my thought exactly.)

Your assumption that he can stand back there and catch punts without incident is just not borne out by what he's done this season.

This is the problem.

This is not 'Fresh Out Da U" Devin Hester. 5 Fumbles. That's only one less than Cyrus Jones.

speaks more about the team than Mr. Smith Sr.
I know. I had to hit the 15-seconds-back button when I first heard it. Al Davis might had done something like this as an act of defiance or tweaking the NFL, but the Ravens...I don't know. You're right. It says a lot about their organization.

Back