We're On To The Ratbirds

Bet he'd get re-energized here.

"Devin Hester, you. are. ridiculous."

Anything is better than Bama right now, or jeopardizing 11, 32, 23, or 28.

And he makes a big deal out of the obvious. We knew from the beginning that Tommy was one pliable son of a bitch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kxx_u67eUSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And he makes a big deal out of the obvious. We knew from the beginning that Tommy was one pliable son of a bitch.

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kxx_u67eUSA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Can you please define the word pliable?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kxx_u67eUSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pliable-

definition- somebody gave Chucky a thesaurus for Christmas.

Fortunately, I just finished watching the replay of the game, otherwise I would have had no idea what this was about.

Fortunately, I just finished watching the replay of the game, otherwise I would have had no idea what this was about.

Lucky you, I wish I didn't.

:dith:

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

One must wonder if Hester has anything left, or it he can just catch the ball and fall down still holding it.

anyone else want to see tb reverse roles with chucky and do a "tb qb camp" with him when he goes to tb's facility?
ROFL

BRITNEY-SPEARS-OUT.jpg

anyone else want to see tb reverse roles with chucky and do a "tb qb camp" with him when he goes to tb's facility?
ROFL

Oh yeah! We'd learn if Gruden knows/remembers how to read defenses from a QB's perspective!!

All those people earn paychecks.

Not playing those people for 'fear of injury' is really weak, and it's something Belichick has adopted over the last few years. I hate it.

Edelman's the best punt returner in league history. He should be fielding every punt. McCourty is excellent returning kickoffs, and makes $9mil/yr to stand 30 yards off the LOS. Why can't he return kicks?

It's just dumb. Your best players should play. Injuries are part of the game.

He's back on the program. Good to see. :coffee:

His slightly delayed sack, where he slides around to the right, and while the dline is engaged, and finds a backdoor straight to the QB was so reminiscent of the SB sack on Wilson that cued the great comeback. He is savvy.

Not playing those people for 'fear of injury' is really weak, and it's something Belichick has adopted over the last few years. I hate it.

Edelman's the best punt returner in league history. He should be fielding every punt. McCourty is excellent returning kickoffs, and makes $9mil/yr to stand 30 yards off the LOS. Why can't he return kicks?

Especially where one of Bill's oft articulated answers to "why was Brady still in there" has been "football players play football".

His slightly delayed sack, where he slides around to the right, and while the dline is engaged, and finds a backdoor straight to the QB was so reminiscent of the SB sack on Wilson that cued the great comeback. He is savvy.

Is 'savvy' a synonym for 'sucks'? Because that's totally accurate. Even when he was on the program, he sucked. :coffee:

Normally I'd agree, but I can see why BB would be risk-averse now RE: Edelman since WR depth is a big issue right now.

But when the group is/was healthy, there's no reason not to put your best players on the field in the roles they excel at. Many teams would kill for Edelman to be out there fielding their punts.

Back