We're On To The Ratbirds

Roberto71

Reaction score
A match up with our auld whining rivals on Monday Night Football..

They're getting kudos for Flacco paying back a fraction of his huge salary but he still threw a pick against Miami and he is sure to do the same in Gillette on Monday night. Butler v Smith Sr should be good. Suggs trying to get at Tom, the same predictable guff from the gummy idiot.

Bring on Harbawl and co. We win this and we can head to Denver in good standing.

Can't wait to see a new "trick" play to bend Harbawls mind.

This game reminds me of a few years ago when we went into Baltimore late in the season and ended their playoff hopes. We can basically do the same thing this year although they still play Pitt once more but a loss to us with mean they will have to win the division to get in.

This will be the first Monday night game I'll watch so far this season. Hope the Pats demolish the ratbirds.

Flacco will be throwing those PI prayers downfield as always.

http://www.livescience.com/12781-ravens-group-living-stress.html

A group of ravens is called an "unkindness" or "conspiracy," which seems fitting, since ravens are traditionally considered creepy; in fact, seeing many of them in one place can induce Hitchcockian "The Birds"-like flashbacks in even the least ornithophobic (those people with a fear of birds). But humans aren't the only animals who show distaste for groups of the jet-black birds. New research is showing the birds get stressed out when they find themselves in large groups, too.

Study author Bernd Heinrich, of the University of Vermont, describes these groups of young ravens as a "mobile discotheque" — a group of males fighting for dominance and females trying to find mates — something reminiscent of the cast of the MTV reality show "Jersey Shore."

:devil::LOL:

Ravens trail the Pats by 40YPG offensively, over 5PPG offensively, rank last in the AFC in yards per rush, and trail the Pats in rushing YPG 117 to 89.

Defensively they give up 44 less YPG than we do. But for PPG both teams are deadlocked with 17.2 PPG (exactly 207 total points). So it's pretty even there.

Now, granted, those offensive numbers for the Pats are skewed without Gronk around, but between that and homefield I expect a close Pats win, around 27-24, depending upon turnovers of course. Ball security will be crucial.

Can hardly wait for the Crows' fans to show up :dith:

Glad to be of service!

All I'll say at this point is that I hate MNF games and wish this was a traditional 1:00 PM game. But it is what it is, and should be a good game to watch regardless. What's the weather supposed to be like?

All I'll say at this point is that I hate MNF games and wish this was a traditional 1:00 PM game. But it is what it is, and should be a good game to watch regardless. What's the weather supposed to be like?
Hard to say this far in advance, but right now accuweather says high of 43 low of 32, with wind/rain/snow. Classic crappy weather.

The Ravens and Patriots have both allowed exactly 207 points through 12 games (17.2 ppg)

But on offense:

Patriots: 26.6 ppg
Ravens: 21.3 ppg

So should BB haul out another "send harbawl to the rulebook" play?

I think you're going to see multiple hard shifts and everything, but no actual rulebook stuff.

He'll cry about it anyway, when Suggs jumps offsides 3 times.

I just realized.

There should be like, an epic, violent reaction to John Harbaugh, right?

I just realized.

There should be like, an epic, violent reaction to John Harbaugh, right?

That would be a really good game to attend in person just to see Harbaugh try to ignore the Kensil and Nutkick.

Back