We're on to the SUPER BOWL! MEGA THREAD WITH CHEESE AND BACON!!! WOOOOO!

Sherman taking shots at our organization lol. Can't mention the accusation but it had to do with Lynch wearing hold shoes and was gonna get fined for it

Interesting to note our OL and DL are better on paper.....

I'm sure BB will figure out a way to use this to our advantage.

If they don't get pressure on TB12, he'll dink and dunk his way down the field all night long

Those stats were among the more surprising.

Who would've guessed we had significantly more sacks than them? Or gave up much fewer? -- especially given Wilson's excellent wheels.

Still, their defensive stats are extremely impressive. This is one D that could stop us from doing what we like to do against basically everybody else. I don't think we are going to beat them by throwing 4 yard passes at Edelman's shoetops.

I'm sure the Pack/Seahawks game tape has already been dissected and anything usable will be incorporated into the plan. Bill will want to test the Carroll led team to see if they made adjustments. The first quarter will be a bit of probing for both teams.

It's being reported that Stork is in full pads for practice.

Pats will wear white (road) jerseys as Seattle is the home team and will wear blue shirts/blue pants.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n-practice-friday?campaign=Facebook_atn_shook

Kam Chancellor allegedly injured his knee on the second last play of practice. For my reaction to this I'll defer to my esteemed Navy colleage, Admiral Ackbar.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4F4qzPbcFiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You think the Seahawks are already trying to make excuses when Brady torches their secondary or it's a trap

You think the Seahawks are already trying to make excuses when Brady torches their secondary or it's a trap

It's a trap.

Seattle has reportedly offered Marshawn Lynch a huge extension. $10M for 2015 and possibly less for years after 2015. Lynch has considered retirement but $10M is a lot to turn down for next year.

It's a trap.

Seattle has reportedly offered Marshawn Lynch a huge extension. $10M for 2015 and possibly less for years after 2015. Lynch has considered retirement but $10M is a lot to turn down for next year.

It seems like he's been around forever. Hard to believe he's only 28.

Back