Wes Welker: Larry Izzo Once Earned Game Ball for Pooping on Sideline During Game

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
Professional football players usually earn game balls for spectacular plays. One time, Larry Izzo earned one from Bill Belichick by taking a poop on the sideline without anybody noticing.

"I guarantee that game ball is probably a more prized item for him than his Super Bowl rings," Wes Welker told ESPN's Dan LeBatard on a recent episode of Dan LeBatard Is Highly Questionable.

"It's Izzo, it's what the guy does!" Welker declares. "I'm telling you, the guy is phenomenal."

http://www.nesn.com/.m/2012/05/wes-...ng-on-sideline-during-patriots-game-vide.html

ROFL ROFL

Interview video at link

It's stories like this that make life worth living....ROFL

My brain is trying to work this out. Do they have potty chairs? Bed pans? And why not just run to the john.:shrug:

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

My brain is trying to work this out. Do they have potty chairs? Bed pans? And why not just run to the john.:shrug:

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

This ^. Wait Til the Pats take over on the twenty. He's probably got a good 2 minutes before we score.

Note, however, that if he DOES run to the john he doesn't get his game ball. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

2 reasons I can think of:

1. Too time-consuming to leave the game, get to the locker room, get enough of the uniform off, poop, get stuff back on, return to sideline, or...
B. Depends had not yet become the Official Adult Diaper of the NFL

It's worth watching the vid, thanks for posting it.

Wes is definitely a fun-loving guy. I know somebody that has a nice boat and a connection to the Pats. He put a fishing trip with Welker up at a charity auction and the day of the trip, Wes had just arrived back in Mass. from some sort of golf tournament at Lake Tahoe and apparently enjoyed himself quite a bit out there and was still somewhat under the weather from getting some bad nachos. Or something.

So, he shows up with his fiance (a former Miss Hooters USA contest winner and a certified smokebomb) and the guy that paid big bucks to fish with Wes instead got to fish by himself while watching Welker projectile vomit for the duration of the afternoon. However, Wes did show up and tried to fulfill his end of the bargain and is still tougher than woodpecker lips.

Also, he seems pretty relaxed for a guy that is going thru a contract dispute. I have to wonder whether if he was planning on holding out and not playing if he would be clowning it up on TV as he has been. Somehow, things are going to work out and we will have him manning the slot as splendidly as usual.

1. Too time-consuming to leave the game, get to the locker room, get enough of the uniform off, poop, get stuff back on, return to sideline, or...

I seem to recall Philip Rivers taking a leak on the sideline during a playoff game. Someone will correct me if I am wrong and I could be wrong.

I did a fishing trip with a group from the elks. My dad got really sea sick. It was a bad day fishing. Only one person caught something out of 15 people.
Hopefully The pats & welker can get a short deal done. So he can go back to being Brady favorite target.

Yeah but he had to get enough of the uni off on the sideline without anyone noticing! How'd that happen? Because we all know that the diaper is new and it's Wes who brought it in!

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Heard this on the drive in. Absolutely superb.

Yeah but he had to get enough of the uni off on the sideline without anyone noticing! How'd that happen? Because we all know that the diaper is new and it's Wes who brought it in!

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Or, maybe he just went in his under pants, then shaked it until it rolled down his pant leg, like in that "On top of spaghetti" song... "and then my poor poop ball, rolled onto the floor..."

No Clare. :shake:

I'm going with a potty chair and he wore the cold weather hooded cape to hide it.
Posted via Mobile Device

In spandex? It wouldn't roll out.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Wonder what game it was? It should have been varnished and exhibited in the Hall at Patriot Place.

he squats on a bucket of some sort and slips the pants down while being covered by a long jacket...what??? you guys never do this?

I vote with Clare. He just made a deposit. Must have sucked with no toilet paper.

Back