We've a QB controversy on the airways, even though we don't.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Both channels in a frenzy, tearing the situation apart and analyizing the rift, the Brady selfishness (or lack of "best for team"ism).

Being able to make a "colorable" claim of dissension and disharmony, they couldn't get there soon enough. They'll never disappoint.

Cheers

Yeah I turned them on briefly this morning and quickly went back to music. Fake controversy to drive calls. Same old, same old. Hoping that the pregame radio is better for the ride home tonight, but I doubt it.

That is why I don't listen to sports radio anymore. This will ALL be a distant memory when week one rolls around and even more distant when week 5 is here and Brady is back. They need something to yap about even though Bill is managing this situation perfectly to give this team the best chance to win their games weeks 1-4.

That is why I don't listen to sports radio anymore. This will ALL be a distant memory when week one rolls around and even more distant when week 5 is here and Brady is back. They need something to yap about even though Bill is managing this situation perfectly to give this team the best chance to win their games weeks 1-4.

We all know Bill doesn't know what the hell he's doing...:coffee:

If there will be any QB contro it will be between Jimmy and Jacoby.

Anyone who thinks this is a moron . No matter how well Jimmy G plays . Brady the starter against the browns

Anyone who thinks this is a moron . No matter how well Jimmy G plays . Brady the starter against the browns

Yeah but what fun is that for the media. Their worst nightmare is if JG plays bad, then they have nothing to bother BB about every press conference.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Jesus Christ.:coffee:

Yeah but what fun is that for the media. Their worst nightmare is if JG plays bad, then they have nothing to bother BB about every press conference.

After last night's game, I'm guessing the media will need to find something else to create a controversy about.

Back