What a game

Mr.Pink

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know there's already a game thread and probably most of the things I'm gonna talk about have been talked about but I've been waiting to post about this since last week.

First of all today was the day I got to go to my first patriots game! (Yay!) lol it was amazing seeing those guys in person even Mr.Kraft passed us by we had awesome seats! It was so crazy I was a nervous wreck through the whole thing. Now on to what I gotta get off my chest!

1st of all WTH Was with the no calls on Gronkwoski being held ALL DAY Literally I seen him held 4 times. I even seen some of our DL being held.

What happened to KT? After that beautiful snag out of the air he got up. Slow and never returned did he get hurt? I'm thinking so.

Ridley literally didn't see 1 snap. And our running game lacked. Although the texans Run D was incredible today. (Even tho the bolden and vereen up the gut is probably the most useless call ever and that's all they did. I hate that play)

Talib is defiantly not 100% but Andre is a beast.

What was up with brady early in the game. He was off pretty bad. If KT is hurt then that's on brady for that bad throw. But once he got settled he was pretty dead on.

Our run D Is pretty bad at the moment. At least from what I can tell no expert lol

Had a bad feeling about this game all week I didn't sleep a wink last night literally I stood up around the clock and left to the stadium at 9am I was to excited and nervous lol. I'm still kinda feeling the high of going to my first pats game. And possibly my last. I don't think I can handle that pressure lol. Sorry for the long post but that's all I got right now I'm sure I'll think of more later. Appreciate your guys thoughts on the game

I think KT could have gone in, but was kept out as a precaution. The refs didn't call holding all game. I'm sure the Pats benefited from this as well. Ridley was inactive. He stood on the sideline holding a ball all game. Fortunately, he only dropped it once.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you got to see them live & hope you had good seats.
BTW Ridley was inactive and stood on the sidelines holding a football (part of his "rehab?") most of the game.
OL & O definitely had a tough time getting started again.

Hey guys. I know there's already a game thread and probably most of the things I'm gonna talk about have been talked about but I've been waiting to post about this since last week.

First of all today was the day I got to go to my first patriots game! (Yay!) lol it was amazing seeing those guys in person even Mr.Kraft passed us by we had awesome seats! It was so crazy I was a nervous wreck through the whole thing. Now on to what I gotta get off my chest!

1st of all WTH Was with the no calls on Gronkwoski being held ALL DAY Literally I seen him held 4 times. I even seen some of our DL being held.

What happened to KT? After that beautiful snag out of the air he got up. Slow and never returned did he get hurt? I'm thinking so.

Ridley literally didn't see 1 snap. And our running game lacked. Although the texans Run D was incredible today. (Even tho the bolden and vereen up the gut is probably the most useless call ever and that's all they did. I hate that play)

Talib is defiantly not 100% but Andre is a beast.

What was up with brady early in the game. He was off pretty bad. If KT is hurt then that's on brady for that bad throw. But once he got settled he was pretty dead on.

Our run D Is pretty bad at the moment. At least from what I can tell no expert lol

Had a bad feeling about this game all week I didn't sleep a wink last night literally I stood up around the clock and left to the stadium at 9am I was to excited and nervous lol. I'm still kinda feeling the high of going to my first pats game. And possibly my last. I don't think I can handle that pressure lol. Sorry for the long post but that's all I got right now I'm sure I'll think of more later. Appreciate your guys thoughts on the game

Ummm.....if KT is hurt, he needs to be able to jump a foot in the air and not get hurt...he came down wrong, he waqs not hung out to dry and then lit up, nobody touched him.

Ummm.....if KT is hurt, he needs to be able to jump a foot in the air and not get hurt...he came down wrong, he waqs not hung out to dry and then lit up, nobody touched him.

To finish your thought:

And thus it is NOT on TFB.

Cheers

No brady definitely didn't hang him out to dry on the one but he landed pretty hard when he came down. He went up pretty high to snag it. It was a great play just hope KT is ok

Didn't know Ridley was inactive either. At least he's trying to fix the fumbling problem lol

I think KT could have gone in, but was kept out as a precaution. The refs didn't call holding all game. I'm sure the Pats benefited from this as well. Ridley was inactive. He stood on the sideline holding a ball all game. Fortunately, he only dropped it once.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, Ridley was holding a ball all game. Unfortunately for his muscle memory, he was holding it loosely in his hand against his leg instead of high-and-tight.

No joke. The couple times I saw him shown on camera, that's exactly how he was holding it. I'm guessing that the "mental" part hasn't clicked with him yet.

Yes, Ridley was holding a ball all game. Unfortunately for his muscle memory, he was holding it loosely in his hand against his leg instead of high-and-tight.

No joke. The couple times I saw him shown on camera, that's exactly how he was holding it. I'm guessing that the "mental" part hasn't clicked with him yet.

Yea. Mentioned that in the game thread. The TV crew panned to him holding it wrong often.
Posted via Mobile Device

Except that the ball was thrown about 3' too high. coffee

So teach your boy how to land, other players can jump for balls and not go on IR...In fact I watched Welker do it sunday.

Back