what are you listening to now?

Wasn‘t sure where to post this. I recently finished watching The Beatles documentary “Get Back”. I’ve never been a big Beatles fan and it can get to be a bit of a slog, seeing as how it’s almost 6 hours of them in the studio but I really enjoyed it. Three things stood out. 1. Ringo appears to play zero roll in any of the collaboration or arranging lol. 2. Even tho you can tell that the band knows they’re pretty much at the end, they still really enjoy playing together. 3. Looking back thu the lens of time, I found a true appreciation for how historical the “Rooftop Concert” was.

Oh and even tho I was never a big Beatles fan, I’ve found myself stuck on the Let It Be album for two weeks lol.

Wasn‘t sure where to post this. I recently finished watching The Beatles documentary “Get Back”. I’ve never been a big Beatles fan and it can get to be a bit of a slog, seeing as how it’s almost 6 hours of them in the studio but I really enjoyed it. Three things stood out. 1. Ringo appears to play zero roll in any of the collaboration or arranging lol. 2. Even tho you can tell that the band knows they’re pretty much at the end, they still really enjoy playing together. 3. Looking back thu the lens of time, I found a true appreciation for how historical the “Rooftop Concert” was.

Oh and even tho I was never a big Beatles fan, I’ve found myself stuck on the Let It Be album for two weeks lol.
My take away was they didn't really hate each other, they were just played out. Losing Epstein made Paull the "leader" but I didn't see much anger from John, if anything George seemed like the one really chaffing since Paul and John pretty much told him what to do and he wanted to do his own thing.

Back