what are you listening to now?

It's more pop than I usually like but having seen the amazing series "Sonic Highways" these songs mean a lot and I LOVE this. Adding to band list..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9cqHAgnub_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1IgfrldRiHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6AVRCQBc59w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w5LZ8YErl2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DelhLppPSxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

not the biggest fan of these guys, but, cool song.

I can't seem to get this song out of my head today.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MIVwPuwiHa4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got Godsmack's latest cd for Christmas and was listening to it on the way to work today. It frickin' rocks!!

In a completely different direction than my last post...years ago I bought the Blues Traveler cd that had their biggest hit (Runaround) and found that it was actually much better than I thought it would be.

For Christmas I received a live cd by them and although they sound kind of like a jam band (which I normally don't like), this cd is really, really good. I'll be getting more from them and hope that the surprises continue.

Anyway, I'm now listening to Blues Traveler - Live from the Fall

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xyWHRC8A_uU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K5FHxPzQkA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FVCK YA!!!! :yay2:

Say, that's pretty damn good.

What's the rest of it sound like? Any good without Manson vocals?

Say, that's pretty damn good.

What's the rest of it sound like? Any good without Manson vocals?

Emigrate is Richard Kruspe, the lead guitartist, main song writer for Rammstein.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/npwM8-j8_T0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Cheesy video, kinda cool song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_UBtku05aok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A sampler...

Lemmy even sings one. :blink:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1MP8Hcf7z6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iAB1FLQuQF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PJKReRPG5tM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/icqddnGuijs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qK4nDgJvkmk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dsoy-qdnpIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LGAOqKq4axA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back