• Other please explain

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
I know Patriots4ever has a bunch of "Patriots Plates"

Mine is "Green 3#'s then 3 letters"

I have had it since I was 16. That was 21 years ago. Being superstitious, I refuse to get a new plate because I haven't died in an accident with this one.

Also I think cops are a little more lienient when they see that they pulled someone over who has had a car continually registered with the same plate for over 2 decades.

So what ya got?

C&I
Fenway
Bruins
Sox

My wife and I have the green letter plates on our 2 cars. On my truck that I use for plowing and hauling stuff, I have the newer style commercial plate.

My plate has been in our family since my grandfather got his first car. It's got a gray background with red numbers.

My wife and I have the green letter plates on our 2 cars. On my truck that I use for plowing and hauling stuff, I have the newer style commercial plate.

Mine is pretty beat up. I put a lightly tinted cover over it even though your not supposed to. 7 years ago when I bought my Lexus...it was a brand new car with this POS plate...I had to do something

Mine looks like this:

washington2larger.jpg

Ahh what a nice little :heart:fest...

Mine is a white plate with black letters and a Chick-a-dee..the basic Maine liscence plate....

Back