What food is best served as leftovers?

no...I do eat it the next day however (leftovers).

Oh yea, man. Potato salad will stay good for days. Depends where you get it from as well. Down here, there's a lot of "Southern Style" potato salads which contain hard-boiled eggs (yuck!). I prefer the "NY style" without the mustard and eggs. Usually, it can be found at my local deli.

I love me some cold pizza right out of the fridge, ...

There's a song for everything. :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_8rsxdeL8_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

And meatloaf doesn't count.

I love me some cold pizza right out of the fridge, but it's almost like a different food than a fresh hot pizza, which is also fantastic.

What food is better as a leftover than when it is first made?

I love left over pizza, I can eat it cold or hot. As a matter of fact I have some left pizza in the fridge as we speak. I burnt the crust though :( So sad :(

I love left over pizza, I can eat it cold or hot. As a matter of fact I have some left pizza in the fridge as we speak. I burnt the crust though :( So sad :(

Considering your avatar, you're prolly just as well off w/PapaJohn. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Considering your avatar, you're prolly just as well off w/PapaJohn. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Haha, to be honest I don't think we have a PapaJohns in Canada..... but I am not sure.......

Any sauce, soup, gravy based food is ALWAYS betters day or two later.

Pizza is great left over. I usually don't eat it cold though. I always have toaster ovens, specifically for reheating pizza. But a friend turned me on to reheating on a stove top fry pan. Works great! Nice crispy crust.

But the winner, by a wide margin, is the meat loaf.

F you clown!

Slice up some leftover cold meatloaf, mayo, scali bread, some tomatoes... not a bad sammich.

I don't have any favorite leftover food that hasn't already been mentioned in this thread.

But, I do want to give some praise :bow: to the Undertaker for always starting some of the best threads that I have ever seen on any board and also to the members who so actively participate in these threads because I've been on a lot of boards where that isn't the case.

You all make this a fun site . . . even for a Colt fan with a low football IQ.

Grilled cheese with leftover meatloaf:coffee:

~Dee~

Back