What happened to all the good valid posters down here?

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
People like Danny Boy, Nem, Cutler3257845, D22, coltsfreak, SF87386247, UT, Bill Bellicek, Roger Goodell, phin4ever, El.Conquistador, Dashoe and the infamous, P4E

We miss you...come back and talk some football...You are what make this place the best football forum on the Web! :bhump::shrug::hump::D:thumb::Lwelcome::shitfan::bump::Ohbaby:

I believe the closer the season gets the more likely you are to see them pop in.

Yeah...I believe he went over the edge with some of the womenz upstairs.....:insane:

He was just doing what some of you so called men couldn't do....put a woman in their place...besides the kitchen and laundry room.
I'll say it down here too....what a pathetic little bitch you are. God, if you were not raised with a mother then I sincerely apologize, but if you were? She done did her job wrong. Very wrong.

I'll say it down here too....what a pathetic little bitch you are. God, if you were not raised with a mother then I sincerely apologize, but if you were? She done did her job wrong. Very wrong.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I miss Danny Boy and Dashoe. They were my favorites. Always advocated on their behalf, to no avail.

There are trolls, and then there are fun and entertaining trolls.

I don't mind trolls....but they better be entertaining. Boring trolls should be skinned alive and soaked in gasoline, before proper broiling.

Proper trolling is an artform. You can't just fling sh*t at the board and call it art. Artistic trolling is fun, and has a certain aesthetic value.

Where are the entertaining trolls?

I miss Danny Boy and Dashoe. They were my favorites. Always advocated on their behalf, to no avail.

There are trolls, and then there are fun and entertaining trolls.

I don't mind trolls....but they better be entertaining. Boring trolls should be skinned alive and soaked in gasoline, before proper broiling.

Proper trolling is an artform. You can't just fling sh*t at the board and call it art. Artistic trolling is fun, and has a certain aesthetic value.

Where are the entertaining trolls?
I wonder where they are?

we freed the ones who asked but they vanished

Back