What is Your All-Time Favorite Disney Movie?

Although a lot of people don't realize it's a Disney movie, my favorite is Nightmare Before Christmas of course.

I also really like Finding Nemo and Beauty and the Beast.

Although a lot of people don't realize it's a Disney movie, my favorite is Nightmare Before Christmas of course.

Nightmare is? That is a fave with most on our house and my daughter's artistic inspiration.

I LOVE Mulan. It is a combination of the artwork, music and fact that when it came out my kids were at the perfect age and sang all of the songs.:)

is bad santa a disney flick:coffee:

Nightmare is? That is a fave with most on our house and my daughter's artistic inspiration.

I LOVE Mulan. It is a combination of the artwork, music and fact that when it came out my kids were at the perfect age and sang all of the songs.:)

It sure is. Tim Burton came up with the story while he was an animator for Disney. It took years to finally get released and when it did, it was released by Disney under their Touchstone Pictures banner because they thought it was too dark to release under Disney.

When they decided to re-release it, they did so under the Disney banner and have done different things with it ever since. You can always find Nightmare memorabilia and clothes in the Disney store along with Hot Topic and Spencer's. Disney even turns their Haunted Mansion in Disneyland into a Nightmare Before Christmas theme at Halloween time. One year I'll make it there.

The hubby's cousin and his wife who are huge Nightmare fans actually had their wedding on Halloween a couple years ago, with a Nightmare theme. I mean, it is something I personally wouldn't do but it was pretty cool.

is bad santa a disney flick:coffee:

Now that's a good movie, and it had happy things going on in it.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oBwALFGkGEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The hubby's cousin and his wife who are huge Nightmare fans actually had their wedding on Halloween a couple years ago, with a Nightmare theme. I mean, it is something I personally wouldn't do but it was pretty cool.

I dress up as Jack every year and sit out front passing out candy every Halloween. We decorate the house pretty good, too.

Beauty and the Beast. Quite possibly the best overall production Disney has ever produced. Well worthy of the Best Picture nomination it got.

Good thing my daughter doesn't read PP or we may have something similar here. ;) Did you guys go in costume too?

Tron and Tron Legacy

with The Black Hole getting honorable mention.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L9szn1QQfas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mine all time favorite Disney movies are: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Tru Confessions, Swiss Family Robinson, Remember the Titans, Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Enchanted, Old Yeller and Miracle.

Some of my favorite Disney movies are: The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Princess Bride, Winnie the Pooh, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs and Toy Story 3.....

Back