What Kind of Fitness Regimen Do You Follow?

I try to stay fit as much as possible (I'm closing in on 52). With a history of heart disease and arthritis in my family, I'm trying to be proactive.

I try to walk every day at work. There's a nice circuit around the company campus with some good hills. I do a 3.2 mile walk which usually takes about 50-55 minutes.

I also do some workout DVDs at home. My daughter got me into the Bob Harper series. All you need are some hand weights and 45-60 minutes, depending on which one you do. I try to do one of those workouts 3-4 times a week.

My wife has been running for years. She does 5 miles four times a week. She'll also occasionally throw in one of the DVD workouts as well.

I mostly walk since I am rather limited in what I can do physically. I also agree with the 12 oz curls combined with a see food diet. The horizontal mamba also burns calories.:insane:

Thanks everybody. Apparently the recommended fitness program is a combination of walking, swimming, tango, biking, curling and rutting madly afterwards.

Sounds like a plan!!!

:thumb:

Thanks everybody. Apparently the recommended fitness program is a combination of walking, swimming, tango, biking, curling and rutting madly afterwards.

Sounds like a plan!!!

:thumb:

These are my favorites. :)

I don't do much exercising anymore. Boo.

I thought maybe I should put some 5lb weights in the John to work my arms instead of a magazine, lol. Haven't tried that yet.

I do partake in a nutrition supplement called Zija. Love it. Lost 10 pounds without even trying and stopped having to take ibuprofen all day long for all my old battle wounds. It's about $200 a month but it is awesome. I feel 20 again (not 30 :blink:)

I run 5 miles/day Monday-Friday.

I exercise my eyes watching football on the weekends :)

I wouldn't mind following this one.

3776311100_a8ea8f7181_o.jpg

I'm hiding in her fridge as we speak..Buuurp..excuse me...

Back