What NFC team is the most similar to each AFC team?

You are such an egotistical douchebag. Nobody cares about your pontificating. Even cicadas fly once every 17 years, so you being right about anything has a snowball's chance in hell, but you're just a loser so what you have to say about, well, anything is is going to be looked at kind of like I look at the bottom of my shoe if I accidentally step in shit

Oh, I was rofl'ing at you.

lol I picked Pats not to make the SB too last year and Denver to make it.You of course forgot that. I'll be right next year too about who wins the SB
I also picked Warriors to lose the finals.

egotist? thats all this site is full of, with people who's self esteem is based on a team winning games.

lol I picked Pats not to make the SB too last year and Denver to make it.You of course forgot that. I'll be right next year too about who wins the SB
I also picked Warriors to lose the finals.

egotist? thats all this site is full of, with people who's self esteem is based on a team winning games.

My self esteem is built upon sniffing out assholes. Right about now, my confidence level is through the roof.

My self esteem is built upon sniffing out assholes. Right about now, my confidence level is through the roof.

are you sure you're a woman?

if you were her, I'd at least consider you sort of cute :domORIGINAL: wuv

giphy.gif

You're not paying attention. Nobody cares who, what, where or when you consider anything.

because you cant handle how right I am all the time and run away afraid while yelling insults lol :dbanana:

you know you love that gif !!

giphy.gif

lol right?

Pats fans think winning is a right and not a privilege.
Thats as delusional as it gets.
Save all your memories because last year was the start of down hill and never seeing another trophy

Troll somewhere else...

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

who are you talking about? what team?

who do I play for? I dont get paid to root for anyone.

says the guy?

yes, And I wont be wrong. The Patriots success is over as far as any SB is concerned.

Nutkick

Troll somewhere else...

a different opinion you dont like,isnt trolling.

you are calling my correct predictions trolling?
nope,its called knowing reality.

who are you talking about? what team?

who do I play for? I dont get paid to root for anyone.

says the guy?

yes, And I wont be wrong. The Patriots success is over as far as any SB is concerned.

If you are the great predictor then why aren't you in Vegas making millions? Why are you here on a Pats board? Your life is quite small, like infinitesimal.

Save all your memories because last year was the start of down hill and never seeing another trophy
Weak.

The first time I heard this in February 2002. Then it was one-hit-wonder Brady, and then it was something else ( forget) and then it was the window is closing and now it is, "If I keep saying this every year and if I live long enough, sooner or later I HAVE to be right, and if I am right one time, it will overshadow being wrong 20 times."

If you are the great predictor then why aren't you in Vegas making millions? Why are you here on a Pats board? Your life is quite small, like infinitesimal.

you have poor reading comprehension.
all movies are predetermined. It doesnt mean you know the ending.
..or whether the spread is covered.

Weak.

The first time I heard this in February 2002. Then it was one-hit-wonder Brady, and then it was something else ( forget) and then it was the window is closing and now it is, "If I keep saying this every year and if I live long enough, sooner or later I HAVE to be right, and if I am right one time, it will overshadow being wrong 20 times."

excuse me but what does that have to do with now?
lol what? you think another Brady is coming? its over.

it has nothing to with finally being right.
I didnt care and didnt know what was up till 2 years ago.
I could care less about what any team has done the last 15 years.

you have poor reading comprehension.
all movies are predetermined. It doesnt mean you know the ending.
..or whether the spread is covered.

I see you did not address why you are HERE on a Pats board pontificating. And now you admit that you really do not know so again why are you HERE??? We don't care about predictions - right or wrong. Go to Vegas. Make some money. Lose some money. We talk football here not predictions like we are fortune tellers.

If you are going to predict the Pats demise then have SOMETHING football related to back it up and MAYBE we would take you seriously. I mean dude, the Pats are FAVORITES along with Pitt to come out of the AFC even WITH Brady's suspension. PFF ranked them as the number ONE roster in the LEAGUE. Brady is coming off an MVP caliber year and has shown no signs of decline. The roster is one of the youngest in the league. I could go on but you get the drift.

Either come to the table with something or stop TROLLING.

I see you did not address why you are HERE on a Pats board pontificating. And now you admit that you really do not know so again why are you HERE??? We don't care about predictions - right or wrong. Go to Vegas. Make some money. Lose some money. We talk football here not predictions like we are fortune tellers.

If you are going to predict the Pats demise then have SOMETHING football related to back it up and MAYBE we would take you seriously. I mean dude, the Pats are FAVORITES along with Pitt to come out of the AFC even WITH Brady's suspension. PFF ranked them as the number ONE roster in the LEAGUE. Brady is coming off an MVP caliber year and has shown no signs of decline. The roster is one of the youngest in the league. I could go on but you get the drift.

Either come to the table with something or stop TROLLING.

I havent trolled one single time. I'm just saying things you cant relate to because you need to believe its random chance.

you miss the point. You have to believe anything can happen to believe its not predetermined. Anything never happens though. Its the same crap over and over.
If I dont know anything, how come I got it right? you were supposed to believe they had a chance and hoped for it. I told you 2 months in advance it wasnt happening and what I said happened and what you hoped for, didnt happen.
who cares what a nfl promotional site says? are you saying you have football knowledge because you read a site that said they are rated high so if they do good,those are reasons why?

it has nothing to do with football related. Its what they want to happen.

predicting sports in general isnt hard. They may let the Pats in the playoffs again to let you down easy but they wont get any further again.

you saw the game,it was a joke. Brady couldnt hit the side of a barn for three quarters but then all the sudden he cant miss? lol what a bunch of bull.

I havent trolled one single time. I'm just saying things you cant relate to because you need to believe its random chance.

you miss the point. You have to believe anything can happen to believe its not predetermined. Anything never happens though. Its the same crap over and over.
If I dont know anything, how come I got it right? you were supposed to believe they had a chance and hoped for it. I told you 2 months in advance it wasnt happening and what I said happened and what you hoped for, didnt happen.
who cares what a nfl promotional site says? are you saying you have football knowledge because you read a site that said they are rated high so if they do good,those are reasons why?

it has nothing to do with football related. Its what they want to happen.

predicting sports in general isnt hard. They may let the Pats in the playoffs again to let you down easy but they wont get any further again.

you saw the game,it was a joke. Brady couldnt hit the side of a barn for three quarters but then all the sudden he cant miss? lol what a bunch of bull.
Good heavens. :facepalm:

I must be late to the party on this one but I didn't realize you were a tinfoil hat poster. Again, I ask you why are you HERE on a FOOTBALL site to tell us the game is fixed?? Do you go to every team fansite and post the same dribble?

I mean get a clue. We don't CARE if you think it is fixed. This is a FOOTBALL board. We discuss football and the Pats. Please do not TRY to educate us on how you are the ENLIGHTENED one. Go post your drivel on a conspiracy site with the other tinfoil goobers.

BTW, the fact that you think the game is fixed IS trolling. You would have thought you would have figured that out by now given the responses you have received from your drivel.

This is fun. But tough. Below are my thoughts.

Jacksonville Matches with Chicago--Always seem tyo have a solid defense. Always having QB issues

You haven't watched my Jags in a few years. Their defense has been nowhere near solid since around 2012. Ranking in bottom third every year. That is why all the Defensive draft picks and free agent signings this year. Their offense is much better and believe the QB problems are over for the most part now for the Jags. I'll pair up my teams after I eat some dinner.

Back