What should te pats do when Hernedez is found not guilty?

What should the pats do when Hernedez is found not guilty?

• Resign him on he cheap

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Let him go

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Hello????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

???? Neither answer makes sense to me.

How can they let him go when they don't own his rights, and what makes you think he'd sign with the Pats at any price, even in some alternate bizarro universe where the Pats might want him back?

Excuse me sir, Izzo=great believes that Hernedez did nothing wrong and he will prove it in court. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? He hasn't be proved guilty yet.

:dbanana::dbanana::dbanana::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::shrug::shrug::rexy:cuckoo:Lwelcome:

Excuse me sir, Izzo=great believes that Hernedez did nothing wrong and he will prove it in court. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? He hasn't be proved guilty yet.

:dbanana::dbanana::dbanana::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::shrug::shrug::rexy:cuckoo:Lwelcome:

F'n ridiculous!

Dude is guilty as hell,

If there was ever a pole with a Zombie option this would have been one of them...

epicfail1.jpg

Neither

1. The Pats can't resign him since they already released him. They could re-sign him but that's not happening.

2. He was released w/in hours of his arrest.

Izzo the great isn't so good at keeping up with the news. :coffee:

I have a feeling the investigators are learning so much about APerp's misdeeds that the charges against him will surprise even us. Gun running came out yesterday. Imagine if the Pats had signed a Pouncey & APerp. They'd have burned down Massachusetts.

He can become Izzo=Great babysitter for his kids since Michael Jackson died and left him without a babysitter. I hear OJ is free to date his sister too. ;)

Doesn't matter if he is found guilty or not. The Patriots would not be interested in re-signing him.

Back