What was the last concert and/or comedy show you went to?

Mr. Happy Sock

I bring absolutely nothing to the table
Reaction score
Last concert for me was Bon Jovi/Kid rock at Gillette about 3 years ago

Last comedian I saw was Steven Wright at Foxwoods 2 months ago

Sad to Say-

Ozzy Osbourne- Blizzard of Oz tour-

Cumberland county civic center, Circa 198?????

Los Lobos, back in April, out in San Luis Obispo at a small club.

Good show.

Last concert:

Future of the Left!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DgUsb4GZLTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last comedy show:

Improv show at the Groundlings, directed by Jim Rash (Dean Pelton from Community).

Barry Manilow at Mohegan Sun. (Mother's Day gift for Mom, Mom-in-Law, Wife and Sister. So **** off!)

I did also see Kevin James at the perineum last Friday night. He was hilarious even though we were all sweating our asses because there is no AC there.

It felt like it was someone's house that we were all hanging around with the one funny guy cracking jokes. He gets involved with the audience which makes it so much better. I watch king of queens reruns every night and i was like a star struck little kid when he came out. We were in the 6th row. I absolutely love him and will go see him as often as i can!

That must of been one hell of a show.

I think my last one was Killswitch Engage and Shadows Fall.

Yeah, it was awesome. I've seen Zombie a number of times and he never disappoints but I had never seen Manson. Outstanding. I actually have tickets to see Manson and Alice Cooper here in NH on June 20th.

March was my B-Day month.

I sprung for tickets to Grace Potter and the Nocturnals for My Daughter and I.

My Daughter took my son and I to see Blue Man Group

My Son took me to Brit Floyd (terrific Pink Floyd cover band)

win, win, win

I saw Dropkick last year here in Tampa. Awesome show!!

I don't know if it counts as a concert, but I saw "Million Dollar Quartet" at the PPAC the day before our final playoff game. I know that because the Ravens were staying in our hotel.

The show was about Sun Records and how Sam Phillips once had Elvis, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis on his label and they all came back for a reunion. Superb musicianship and vocals from all of the actors playing those guys and it was more like a concert than a musical or play.

Last comedy show was Ron White also at the PPAC. White gets top dollar but he is one funny Mofo and he killed.

I just saw Edwin McCain in Salisbury MA at an awesome place called Blue Ocean Music Hall. It only seats about 600 and every seat is a good spot. He's such a great guy to see in concert and I love the stories that he tells. He's always been a favorite of mine. Someone asked for "I'll Be" really early and he said it was too early but he managed to put some of the lyrics into his next song as a joke. Then when he did play I'll Be, there had just been talk about Billy Idol being in town and so he did a verse of White Wedding in the middle of the song. It was hilarious!!

For comedy I recently went to see Tom Cotter (runner-up from last year's America's Got Talent). He and the guy who opened for him were both awesome and I'd love to see either of them again. Unfortunately I forget the opener's name so that won't help me.

I've always wanted to go to see Alice Cooper but I'm not really a fan of either Manson or Zombie so I haven't gone yet. If I knew who was opening for who, I might go just for Cooper someday.

I think my last show was Al Stewart at Infinity Hall

That's about the only place I go to see live music now. Intimate setting awesome acoustics, great food, reasonably priced.

What's not to like?

Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young Sept 2006 - Verizon Wireless Center just outside Indianapolis.

Great show - I think it was their Freedom of Speech Tour". Can't believe it was that long ago already.....damn!

Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young Sept 2006 - Verizon Wireless Center just outside Indianapolis.

Great show - I think it was their Freedom of Speech Tour". Can't believe it was that long ago already.....damn!

Didn't realize CSNY still performed together. I had always thought that Young wasn't too keen on the drug use of Stills and Crosby. Maybe they have cleaned up their lifestyles.

The last one I went to that you would actually know was when Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica and Slayer played together. That was sensational. Slayer and Metallica were particularly good. Possibly my favourite moment was Tom Araya announcing 'Dead Skin Mask' as a love song.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back