What will you do if you win the Powerball?

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
This guy knows...ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IvE84AGMWpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would set up trust funds for those in need and of course I would keep working my current job because I just love it so...

F that noise.

I would live well, quietly, and not ostentatiously.

I'd go and collect my winnings. The rest I'd figure out later.

:shrug_n:

You could be secretly ostentatious, like building an underground Dwarven citadel beneath your humble Midwestern carrot farm

Sent by the voices inside my head

on a serious note.... set up trusts, including for each of my kids but they'd have to "earn" getting the money (like graduate college).
On a fun side... I'd buy vacation homes in ski areas and tropical areas and alternate.
I'm married so hookers is probably out... I see a lot of drinking going on! :toast:"

good luck to any/all playing. I would normally point out that lotteries are a ridiculous waste of money with horrible odds.... but someone wins, right! :)

I would set up trust funds for those in need and of course I would keep working my current job because I just love it so...

F that noise.

I would live well, quietly, and not ostentatiously.

I would be ostentatious as a MFer in my cabin in the woods and have all of my supplies dropped to me via airlift.

I've thought about this for a long time. I think we all have fantasized about what we would do it we hit it big. I've had the same short list for years, but in the last few months, I've added something. Here goes:

- I would give everyone in my family and each of my closest friends a million dollars each.
- I would move out of my house, which I love, but move into something that doesn't need a gazillion repairs.
- I always knew I would give a large portion to the charity I support, but I've actually changed my mind on that one. I would now find all of the local elderly that have difficulty because Medicare doesn't cover so many needs. I would buy them the hearing aids that cost $3k apiece that Medicare doesn't pay for. I would put in stairlifts for $5k apiece so they could stay in their homes more comfortably. I would provide home healthcare aides for them for 25 hours a week so they could have companionship, hygiene, and assistance doing things like shopping, getting to doctors' appointments because Medicare doesn't cover home healthcare assistance. I would attempt to make life easier for them when they can't afford it because our government talks a big game about wanting to keep the elderly at home but provides zero assistance to do that.

If I spent $10 million doing that, I could make the last year or few years easier for people that really need help. Trust me, I know of what I speak. I have a 92-yr old mother that just lost her husband of 72 yrs, and I can't get a goddam thing for her. Nothing. I'm disgusted by the whole situation and could go on and on about able-bodied 19-yr olds having three babies and getting everything for free because I'm so angry, but this isn't the thread for that.

And I would take a very long vacation away from all of the noise.

I would get a awesome financial advisory first.

Make sure my kids are set for life.

Then I would make sure my health is 100 percent or have no life threatening ailments...

I would buy a mansion in Florida on the ocean
Buy a Ferrari
Buy a 1967 Mustang Cobra
Buy a Mansion on the Ocean in Maine
Buy a sno-cone machine because my brother in law Paulie likes sno-cones

Eat Lobstah a Lot of Lobstah

Travel to Ireland, Greek Isles, Spain, Hawaii in my own Private Jet.

I would retire from my Job instantly...

I would donate to some Charities like Salvation Army, and homeless shelters..

Luxury box at Gillette. Buy a house in newport & Florida.

Fret about how I could possibly scrape by on $92,000 a day, every day, for the next 20 years.

:frown:

And I would buy a big halo to put over my husband's head because he is a saint.

I would be ostentatious as a MFer in my cabin in the woods and have all of my supplies dropped to me via airlift.

I would buy the land from those crazy bastard cattle ranchers and live in the wilderness with the numbers some guy gave me 5 years ago......

see you at the Pats games...

Depends on the definition. Oh I would live WELL, but I would not draw attention to myself.

I would have a statue built of Roger Goodell sucking Mike Kensils Cock placed on a Piece of Land that I bought right next to Gillette...

I'd disconnect my phone and have my address and name removed from Google search before I said a F-Ing word to a soul.

Back