what would happen if...

I think the Jets have a shot at winning if they attack the safeties---throw down the seams and down the middle of the field. That is clearly one of the weakest points of the secondary. They don't win if they run the ball and I don't even think they win with dink and dunk passes. Attack those safeties and they win.
agree 100 %.....getting at TB is key too. It was nice to see Coples and maybin show up last week....hopefully they can get to TB a bit this Sunday

Well its just kind of ironic, how she is telling me how to be so nice to jets fans here and then she makes a BS comment to me. I love love love Providence colts as a person....I have had very good conversations outside of football with them....I could give a crap what team he roots for. I am more about how you are to me, not who you root for in football.

Apparently you (and me) are way to logical, have way too much common sense, and take exception to Jets fans being instigative and many others , including mods, believe this to be another perspective from opposing fans enriching the overall communique. I submit the bottom line on this is "Different strokes for different folks". This is percisely the reason that you should also consider being over an out on this type of thread due to so many others much more worth your while to provide your excellent insight. :thumb:

apparently you (and me) are way to logical, have way too much common sense, and take exception to jets fans being instigative and many others , including mods, believe this to be another perspective from opposing fans enriching the overall communique. I submit the bottom line on this is "different strokes for different folks". This is percisely the reason that you should also consider being over an out on this type of thread due to so many others much more worth your while to provide your excellent insight. :thumb:
or we could just be a raging arsehole and egotistically believing that the patriots are the best, jesters arz teh worstest ever and act like a tool.

But what ever, share your wealth of undisputable knowledge but please pick ONE identity, i am tired of the switching back and forth.

Apparently you (and me) are way to logical, have way too much common sense, and take exception to Jets fans being instigative and many others , including mods, believe this to be another perspective from opposing fans enriching the overall communique. I submit the bottom line on this is "Different strokes for different folks". This is percisely the reason that you should also consider being over an out on this type of thread due to so many others much more worth your while to provide your excellent insight. :thumb:
That's it! You've nailed it! You're just way to logical for us silly Jets fans.
Forget the fact that you seem to be the only one here who thinks this thread was created to "Instigate" something, rather than seeing it for what it actually is, which is simply asking what Pats fan's reactions would be if the Jets were to pull the upset. But hey, if that's what passes for common sense in you world, have at it. :rolleyes:

you are quite the sensitive one. There are many members here that know I am a bit of an instigator at times....this was not one of them. If you are so "annoyed" or whatever, by this thread....just ignore it.

hard+road.jpg

or we could just be a raging arsehole and egotistically believing that the patriots are the best, jesters arz teh worstest ever and act like a tool.

But what ever, share your wealth of undisputable knowledge but please pick ONE identity, i am tired of the switching back and forth.

Well I think you and I differ on who started the acting as a tool...Like I said before....if you come at people to get a certain response, then you might want to expect that response. The term "oh I was just kidding" is nice and all, but I have cornered the market on it....

If the Jets win, they will go on to take first place in the AFC East and will run off seven or eight straight. Finally, after all these years of suffering, Jets fans will rejoice everywhere, having finally vanquished the evil Belichick and his pretty-boy QB. Sanchez will finally start looking like an NFL quarterback, sending all of this crazy Tebow talk to the back burner. Rex will come up with one stellar game-plan after another. Antonio Cromartie will become a tackling machine. The defense, overall, will become historically good the rest of the way. Everything will be set up perfectly for the Jets to finally make some noise in the post-season.

Then the world will end in December, as predicted by the Mayans and foreshadowed by the New England earthquake, before the playoffs start.

That's how it rolls for you guys.

If the Jets win, they will go on to take first place in the AFC East and will run off seven or eight straight. Finally, after all these years of suffering, Jets fans will rejoice everywhere, having finally vanquished the evil Belichick and his pretty-boy QB. Sanchez will finally start looking like an NFL quarterback, sending all of this crazy Tebow talk to the back burner. Rex will come up with one stellar game-plan after another. Antonio Cromartie will become a tackling machine. The defense, overall, will become historically good the rest of the way. Everything will be set up perfectly for the Jets to finally make some noise in the post-season.

Then the world will end in December, as predicted by the Mayans and foreshadowed by the New England earthquake, before the playoffs start.

That's how it rolls for you guys.
wouldn't shock me 1 bit

Back