Where does Jimmy G end up?

What team will Jimmy G be playing for next season?

• Washington

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Miami

• Pitt

• Las Vegas

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

• Total voters

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Where do folks think Jimmy G will end up next season? Also, what type of contract do you think he gets?

I would like to see him in Pitt just because it would be fun to see him in that division.

For some reason, it wouldn't shock me to see him in Cleveland. I haven't looked at their list of UFA's but they have about $25 mil in cap space and enough draft picks to offer.

San Fran is in the driver's seat because Jimmy G would only account for a $1.4 million cap hit, cut or traded. San Fran only has about $3 mil in cap space right now, and if they keep him, he'd account for about $26 mil (so they're not keeping him). Not sure teams would offer too much, given they would still have to pay him for a year at a diva QB salary.

Nothing will surprise me, but Washington does seem like a good possiblity

Nothing will surprise me, but Washington does seem like a good possiblity
I think Washington will pay him what he wants too. Probably 4 years/$120 mil.

Where do folks think Jimmy G will end up next season? Also, what type of contract do you think he gets?

I would like to see him in Pitt just because it would be fun to see him in that division.
Tampa although from what I understand Brady retiring put them in the hole for 32M in dead money.

Tampa although from what I understand Brady retiring put them in the hole for 32M in dead money.
Arians has said that he likes the QBs he has on his roster currently. I am thinking Gabbert probably starts with Trask coming in later in the season depending on his development.

Arians has said that he likes the QBs he has on his roster currently. I am thinking Gabbert probably starts with Trask coming in later in the season depending on his development.

What do you want him to say? He hates the guys he has that are career backups? Arians will be gone after next season too because he is a garbage coach, for proof look no further than that last possession by the Rams... NO WAY is unfolds like that with a even a half competent coach.

What do you want him to say? He hates the guys he has that are career backups? Arians will be gone after next season too because he is a garbage coach, for proof look no further than that last possession by the Rams... NO WAY is unfolds like that with a even a half competent coach.
I have no idea either way but given their cap situation and the drafting of Trask it makes sense Tampa stays in house. I suppose if they really love Jimmy they could make a move but I think Jimmy is getting paid regardless.

I think Washington will pay him what he wants too. Probably 4 years/$120 mil.
And I have no issue with that. Got some outstanding talent at the skill positions here, a great running game and a defense that is going to be looking to atone for the shit show this season was. Jimmy G can win here. Keep an ear out for the name Scott Turner (Norv's son). He's the OC here, give him a guy that can manage a game and he'll look like a genius.

Two words-

Blaine. Gabbert.

So they’re tanking for Bryce Young or C.J. Stroud? Trask at best is a journeyman backup.

Back