Where is the new banner going?

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
Seems the Pats have the ultimate first world problem by not having any more space for banners on the façade. Rumors that they may build a structure to hold them, but any guesses where they will all go now?

I was wondering about this. 2 years they split them and hung 2 in the North side and 2 in the South so where does number 5 go? Truly a dilemma. My vote is for banner #5 to have the picture of the clown Goodell right below the logo. LOL.

Sounds like it's time to build a new stadium to hold them all.

Seems the Pats have the ultimate first world problem by not having any more space for banners on the façade. Rumors that they may build a structure to hold them, but any guesses where they will all go now?

This is one of the 1st things I thought about. Whatever they do, I'm assuming they already put in a plan after SB49. I assume they would stay in the south end zone since there's really no supporting structure in the north end.

I was wondering about this. 2 years they split them and hung 2 in the North side and 2 in the South so where does number 5 go? Truly a dilemma. My vote is for banner #5 to have the picture of the clown Goodell right below the logo. LOL.

This is the best picture I have of them now (taken at last year's winter classic).
Prior to SB49, the 3 banners were hung from the south bridge.

How about they roll it up and shove it up Goodell's ass? :shrug:

Back