Which is more painful

Well what is it?

• Losing to the Colts in last nights fashion?

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Anal warts...

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • My Super Model Girlfriend Dumps me

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Zombie cracken open my skull like and egg and easts your brains

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Losing to the Jets

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Losing to the Stillers

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Popping my Herpe sores on my Vag

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Getting my nut bag stuck in my zipper:coffee:

I had to say losing to the Jets. The Colts are a premier team. Losing to those 2nd rate bigmouth idiots from NYC is another thing entirely.

Last night when the game was over I still felt like we won. We kicked their asses all over the place and except for some poor coaching,fumble,and a couple of schitty calls I felt like we were easily the better team last night. If we had a healthy Banta Cane and a TY WARREN I think we win easily.

Last night when the game was over I still felt like we won. We kicked their asses all over the place and except for some poor coaching,fumble,and a couple of schitty calls I felt like we were easily the better team last night. If we had a healthy Banta Cane and a TY WARREN I think we win easily.

This isn't kindergarten football where everyone wins. We are 9-0 which means we are undefeated. and the patriots are just one of the W's in our win column.

This isn't kindergarten football where everyone wins. We are 9-0 which means we are undefeated. and the patriots are just one of the W's in our win column.

No shit? 9 - 0 is undefeated....thanks for the info...

Enjoy your Loss to the Chargers...:coffee:

Holy crap I have an observation.

Colt fans are like Jet fans right now. A whole shit load showing up here after their win. :coffee:

Of course not the resident Colt fans here already.

Back