Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Barney Fife #18

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • fvck both of them

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • zombies need to hurry up and eat these clowns

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Guys.. I'm not stupid... I know what's going on here... You put me in a popularity contest with the Biggest Loser on the board, and organize it so I'll lose it....

It's funny, but the jokes over

Mods, lock the thread please

Does Boston College offer a reading comprehension course, because if they do you need to enroll in it... Once again I said I would kill myself if I had to live there... And that's the truth and I would say the same thing about North Dakota...

Well it is very obvious that it is you who is in need of the reading comprehension course. You can't even understand what you posted.
The Sheriff #18 Northern Maine?

I'd blow my brains out if I were you
That is in fact telling him to kill himself.

At first, I immediately picked YS. He's annoyed consistantly since day 1. But every day the charming and clever and lying POS from 10,000 ft does more and more (and more completely) to turn every thread he can find into his own personal circus. I never ask for anyone to be banned. But I wish someone could make it stop.

Cheers, BostonTim

At first, I immediately picked YS. He's annoyed consistantly since day 1. But every day the charming and clever and lying POS from 10,000 ft does more and more (and more completely) to turn every thread he can find into his own personal circus. I never ask for anyone to be banned. But I wish someone could make it stop.

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm also becoming a little disenchanted with this message board...

I'll just move on

Back