• fvck both of them

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • zombies need to hurry up and eat these clowns

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
out of our resident Donkey fans, which one do you find more entertaining/tolerable? Pole to follow:

Sherriff His thread was the most entertaining one on the board.

Too close to call. Sometimes the Sheriff makes me want to punch my monitor, other times he's pretty funny.

Sheriff is fvcking fcked, but in a good way I think. Yackity brings more to the table, however the Sherrif makes me laugh due to his hilarious bipolar post. One minute he's ready to never come back to the planet and 20 minutes later he's back posting like nothing ever happened. ROFL

Why do we have to choose?

Both offer some posts with insight, they simply do it differently. YSacks is more mainstream while S18 is off the grid. They're both smaht and they've both grown on me. No complaints at all.

Wait just a darned minute now- I know this started out as a big joke but real feelings are being hurt here. If I don't beat that piece of crap there's gonna be a big problem here.

btw-In the interest of fairness, I didn't vote

Wait just a darned minute now- I know this started out as a big joke but real feelings are being hurt here. If I don't beat that piece of crap there's gonna be a big problem here.

If it makes you feel better I voted for you

Well...I apologize then

Guys Terrell Davis, A Football Life is on NFL Ch. Right Now

Check it out

Is there anything in that story about the Donkeys cheating the cap to keep him on the roster?:shrug_n:

...it's a legitimate question, they got busted, fined, and docked draft picks for it.

wait a second, my vote, your vote, and lisa's vote

How come it only shows two then?

:coffee:

Back