Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Barney Fife #18

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • fvck both of them

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • zombies need to hurry up and eat these clowns

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
If I lose I'm going to leave and never come back...Not only that, I'll bad mouth Tom Brady all over the world wide web.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

/mic drop/ BUSTED :bow:

It was a trap and someone here fell right into it

Seriously, If a judge asked me if I wanna go to jail or Northern Maine, I'd choose jail.

It's nothing personal

Please enlighten us then why you think living in Northern Maine is so bad. What specific reasons do you have to telling someone to "blow their brains out" for living there?

I voted Yac because he requires FAR less moderation work than Lil Precious.

Sheriff, you might want to apologize for your Maine comments.

Please enlighten us then why you think living in Northern Maine is so bad. What specific reasons do you have to telling someone to "blow their brains out" for living there?

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for my insensitive comments Mimi- I'm sure you have a nice life up there, it's just not my cup of tea. I saw a picture of it once and it looked terrible...And I said "I'd blow my brains out" if I had to live there- I don't want you to blow yours out. I regret making that post and wish I could take it back.

Big mistake and I hope we can start over with a clean slate- No excuses but I was upset about losing to that idiot Yakitystacks in that poll

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for my insensitive comments Mimi- I'm sure you have a nice life up there, it's just not my cup of tea. I saw a picture of it once and it looked terrible...And I said "I'd blow my brains out" if I had to live there- I don't want you to blow yours out. I regret making that post and wish I could take it back.

Big mistake and I hope we can start over with a clean slate- No excuses but I was upset about losing to that idiot Yakitystacks in that poll

You seem to have the tact of a 4 year old. Regardless of how you may or may not care for a region you should have the basic understanding to not insult a place you have never lived. To be so blatantly cruel as to tell a person (you do not even know in this case) to kill themselves falls into the category of internet bullying. This kind of failure of basic human decency is not going to aid your chances of staying on this site.

You seem to have the tact of a 4 year old. Regardless of how you may or may not care for a region you should have the basic understanding to not insult a place you have never lived. To be so blatantly cruel as to tell a person (you do not even know in this case) to kill themselves falls into the category of internet bullying. This kind of failure of basic human decency is not going to aid your chances of staying on this site.

Well, in fairness, I tell people to die in a fire all the time. I never mean it because, well, I don't want people to die in a fire.

Most of the time.

Sheriff is fvcking fcked, but in a good way I think. Yackity brings more to the table, however the Sherrif makes me laugh due to his hilarious bipolar post. One minute he's ready to never come back to the planet and 20 minutes later he's back posting like nothing ever happened. ROFL
sounds like a woman

i kid I kid

Does Boston College offer a reading comprehension course, because if they do you need to enroll in it... Once again I said I would kill myself if I had to live there... And that's the truth and I would say the same thing about North Dakota...

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Well, in fairness, I tell people to die in a fire all the time. I never mean it because, well, I don't want people to die in a fire.

Most of the time.

Thank you sweet potato... We're passionate people, me and you

Thank you. Apology accepted.

Voted Yakkity.

To be honest, it was close but the whole "Carnation Bowl" thing is old. And weak.

Back