Who Is The Odds-On Fave To Be Next Coach Fired?

I still think Rex just started a losing streak. If the Jill's don't win the 2 winnable games in there next five he's gone

If that's true I want Rex to win 3 of the next 5. I want Rex and Rob in Buffalo for the next 10 years. Please, God.

Ir Marvin Lewis fails to make the playoffs or even if he does and loses that first game he has to be gone. McCoy will be gone as well if the Bolts don't make it post-season.

Caldwell in Detroit?

Ir Marvin Lewis fails to make the playoffs or even if he does and loses that first game he has to be gone. McCoy will be gone as well if the Bolts don't make it post-season.

Caldwell in Detroit?

the owner in cincy straight up does not give a fvck, money is all that matters to him. in fact one of the main reasons the salary floor was instituted was cincy.

the owner in cincy straight up does not give a fvck, money is all that matters to him. in fact one of the main reasons the salary floor was instituted was cincy.

He could have kept Zimmer instead of the resident bum too...

Caldwell in Detroit?
Does he even know he's in Detroit?

Cheers

Rexy

The Jills have beaten the Cards (who have been bad), the Pats (with an injured 3rd string rookie at QB), the Rams (who are still coached by Jeff Fisher) and the Niners (who made a change at QB TO Colin Krapernick)

Reality sets in and the Bills fade to black

Ha, ha, I hope the Bills keep the Ryan brothers so we can be treated to sights like we saw on the sidelines yesterday. They looked like they got rocks in their trick-or-treat bags. ROFL

Back