Who would survive a zombie apocalypse?

Who would not get their brainz eaten?

• Total voters
If there was ever a zombie apocalypse, the first place I would go would be to the local dog pound and put on one of those full-body attack dog training suits. That would become my everyday apparel. I can't believe no one's thought of this.

Also, I would open up a line of stylish full-body attack dog training suits that meet the latest fashion trends. And also, I would become a freakin' billionaire.

I just think you are too calculated in it, is all SF87. Plus, have you ever even shot a gun or killed something bigger than you?

:p

If there was ever a zombie apocalypse, the first place I would go would be to the local dog pound and put on one of those full-body attack dog training suits. That would become my everyday apparel. I can't believe no one's thought of this.

Also, I would open up a line of stylish full-body attack dog training suits that meet the latest fashion trends. And also, I would become a freakin' billionaire.
You are officially invited to my mountain.

Funny you roll your eyes with that one, but one of the reasons I would survive better than you is because my community would come together and **** some zombie shit up. Pretty cool when every one has known each other since their grandparents were babies.

And of course they prefer my brains, dummy.

Fail. You can't run fast in those suits, and zombies would surround you, pull your arms off, and beat you to death with them. Plus they go on with velcro, and we all know zombies are only stopped by wooden bars nailed across entryways.

I would accept OT's invitation to join her on her mountain as I bet she is kick-ass with a crossbow.

Fail. You can't run fast in those suits, and zombies would surround you, pull your arms off, and beat you to death with them. Plus they go on with velcro, and we all know zombies are only stopped by wooden bars nailed across entryways.
If you are a stud you can.

Survival of the fittest, bitchiz.

Bitch, please. Initially I would be vulnerable but once I'm done goin' all "Tony Stark" 'n shit on my redisgn, zombie haters be HATIN'!

I would accept OT's invitation to join her on her mountain as I bet she is kick-ass with a crossbow.
Never used a crossbow, how ****ing fun would that be? It's on our list of shit to buy, actually.

I do alright with the ol' regular bow and arrow, though :)

Also, I would lie to OT and tell her that her husband was killed when the zombies overran the hospital (even though he wasn't there) :coffee:

bow chicka bow bow

They key to surviving the Zombie apocolypse is very simple.

Don't be where the zombies are.

The further you are from populated areas the better.

When the zombies come, first stop is the outdoors store. Grab as many guns and as much ammo as you can (along with survival gear and approriate clothing for colder weather)

Once out of the city, you need to find a place that is high up, has a good view of the surrounding area, and is easily defendable from the rogue zombie or two than will eventually wander up your way.

Step two is to build some rudimentary defenses. Walls and such. Take a page out of the vietcong playbook and set up some pitfall traps.

Step three is constructing a permenant shelter.

Oddly enough, my zombie survival plan is pretty much the same as my "the power has gone out and anarchy has taken over" survival plan. Probably because both involve the crumbling of society in some form or fashion.

If you are a stud you can.

Survival of the fittest, bitchiz.
If there is anything I've learned from Woody Harrelson, it's that Zombie Winners drive SUV's with cattle rams and the number 3 on the side.

Never used a crossbow, how ****ing fun would that be? It's on our list of shit to buy, actually.

I do alright with the ol' regular bow and arrow, though :)

A crossbow would be FailCity when you're surrounded by a horde of zombies and you can only get a few shots off before they're on your brains like a fat kid on cake.

A regular bow would be faster, but if you actually managed to survive long using it your right arm would be enormous from all the work.

Back