Who's drafts do you like?

Pike is "douche insurance" in case Clausen busts.
In case???? Let him throw Steve Smith under the bus like he did with that WR in the Gruden piece. LULZ
Or talk about how "loving and caring" he is to the guys in the LR.
UGH. I hate him. Poor Matt Moore. He's a good kid.

I'm not a fan of the Steelers draft. Biggest needs were O-line and Secondary and then some future starters at WR and ILB and maybe another D-lineman of the future. Instead we picked 3 OLBs who will probably be special teamers. I really like the 1st rounder Pouncey, but we should have picked Golden Tate instead of Worilds in the 2nd. Or at least pick an ILB not an OLB. We're solid at OLB with Harrison and Woodley, and Timmons probably fits better there too than Inside.
We could have drafted an ILB, and had Timmons, Foote, and Farrior rotating in there depending on the situation, and if there's an injury to one of the OLBs Timmons can move out there and we'd have Foote and Farrior inside until the rookie is ready. And then eventually when Harrison is gone Timmons could move out there permanently and the new ILB could take Timmons' place inside.

I would have also liked a CB, but apparently we've just gotten Bryant McFadden back from Arizona, along with a 6th round pick, for the 5th rounder we got from the Jets for Holmes... Wow. IDK what Arizona is thinking there, but I LOVE B-mac. Bringing him back means we have a guy who can catch back there, and Ike Taylor/Bryant McFadden is WAY better than Taylor/Gay or Taylor/Townsend. Deshea and William Gay can split time as the Nickle CB.

Guess the Steelers didn't even watch their own tape against Cards. Cause McFadden got burnt like objects too close to the sun in that game (against the packers, too)

I'm not a fan of the Steelers draft. Biggest needs were O-line and Secondary and then some future starters at WR and ILB and maybe another D-lineman of the future. Instead we picked 3 OLBs who will probably be special teamers. I really like the 1st rounder Pouncey, but we should have picked Golden Tate instead of Worilds in the 2nd. Or at least pick an ILB not an OLB. We're solid at OLB with Harrison and Woodley, and Timmons probably fits better there too than Inside.
We could have drafted an ILB, and had Timmons, Foote, and Farrior rotating in there depending on the situation, and if there's an injury to one of the OLBs Timmons can move out there and we'd have Foote and Farrior inside until the rookie is ready. And then eventually when Harrison is gone Timmons could move out there permanently and the new ILB could take Timmons' place inside.

I would have also liked a CB, but apparently we've just gotten Bryant McFadden back from Arizona, along with a 6th round pick, for the 5th rounder we got from the Jets for Holmes... Wow. IDK what Arizona is thinking there, but I LOVE B-mac. Bringing him back means we have a guy who can catch back there, and Ike Taylor/Bryant McFadden is WAY better than Taylor/Gay or Taylor/Townsend. Deshea and William Gay can split time as the Nickle CB.

Well, with the release today of Faneca, good chance he may return to Pitts.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Denver.

hee20hee-vi600.gif

Until today I was really liking the Pats.

Seattle did some serious ass kicking tho. And Oakland is doing it right?:blink:

KC has picked up some great players. But their fans are rightly upset. They needed a ton of help on both lines.

I think part of my problem is always...I look at a team's draft and think "I love this guy this guy this guy"...but I don't really know exactly what the team needs. Maybe that explains the fans of KC not thinking too much of their own draft.

In case???? Let him throw Steve Smith under the bus like he did with that WR in the Gruden piece. LULZ
Or talk about how "loving and caring" he is to the guys in the LR.
UGH. I hate him. Poor Matt Moore. He's a good kid.
As a Notre Dame fan/alum...I hate him, too. A total schmuk.
Posted via Mobile Device

Seatlle scores with the Leon Washington trade (for a 5th and getting a 7th back) and then again getting the freak FB Konz in the #240's!

Helluva few days for the Squawks. They got a bunch of weapons, especially dangerous outlet guys, which should help slow the pass rush.
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't figure out whose face is more punchable, his or Cutler's. It's close I tell you. Funny that both their initials are JC. :D

Pats just scored two fat-guy bargains at the end of the round, and added a developmental QB. Combined with the two TEs, I think they did okay in this draft. OL and RB are still a bit of a concern but, all things considered, picking low in the rounds they did pretty good.

I can't figure out whose face is more punchable, his or Cutler's. It's close I tell you. Funny that both their initials are JC. :D
Wait...do you want to punch Jesus, too?

If so, the Broncs' new QB would like a word with you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Personally I think the Chiefs ended up with the best player. And that is just my opinion.

Back