Why isn't TOM at the Pro Bowl.. again??

That may be true. But I doubt Andrew will be the next face of Buick, Papa John's, Sony, Oreo, Vitamin Water...and on and on.

Then again, Peyton was the face. But, still, Andrew is even tougher to look at that Peyton. :coffee:
Andrew Is too busy playing FIFA with snoop dogg (that's right, he plays video games with aging hip hop stars) for that sort of silliness.

Good God I just realized that you guys added about 20 pages to this thing. I don't even want to know what was said.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

If only the Pro Bowl was as interesting and relevant as this thread :coffee:

Good God I just realized that you guys added about 20 pages to this thing. I don't even want to know what was said.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I suggested that Luck play a role in a male Victoria secret commercial.

I'm certainly not complaining.

I'm also mulling whether I should play catch-up and respond to a couple after I clocked out last night.

I just stabbed at a page number and read half a post. My advice is DON'T do that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you guys just spend your entire Saturday night arguing in this thread? ROFL

More like Middie arguing with himself. I'm not kidding. It was the damndest thing I ever saw on this baord. Well, besides NEM. He just went from embarrassing to very disturbing in this thread & in the Pollard thread.

Middie, after breaking just about every rule set here, then appointed himself a mod a began making board policies. You know, what you can post, what you can say when you post, etc, etc.

He also became the voice for every single Pats fan on this site. Your spokesperson, basically.

Link

Probowl has attendance over 48,000 in a 50,000 stadium..

----------------

I know sponsors of the NFL get a shit load of free tickets to the game and week long events leading up to it. I know a builder who a local orange chain gave him a trip for two, all inclusive for the week. Many of these "tickets" are free including to many who reside in the area. It is a party and many of the players are hung over during the game.the game is like a 7 on 7 drill (it really should be run that way) than an NFL quality game. It is not even the level of Vince McMahan XFL Level of action.

So let those looking for a free week in The sun go while those who have other things Brady & Rogers do their own thing..

Nice for Luck to get some time with his peers and he will benefit from watching Manning work.

But to bitch about Brady not attending? Strap it on and mount each other. That is stupid. Hell attendance is not purchased tickets it is almost all freebee's.

Shows how much I pay attention to the Pro Bowl, I didn't know Rodgers wasnt playing lol. Smh. Ugh

I could really care less whether or not Brady and his Patriot team mates participate in the Pro Bowl. It does make them all seem like a bunch pouting bitches by blowing off though. I'm sure all of those Pats fans who comped tickets for the show tonight are pretty pissed.:D

They have Pro Bowl Cheerleaders. How were they selected?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back