Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

I’m just grateful these refs are not in Buffalo. This is one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen in a long time.
you wonder if the crew in Buffalo is seeing/watching/hearing this. I would assume the last thing a ref crew wants to do is be blamed for the outcome

it's one of the dumbest rules ever that they can't be publicly criticized by coaches. especially now that the nfl is in bed with gambling anyway.
That's going to be downfall of the league btw. Some fringe players or assistant coaches or something will get caught point shaving.

Chase is wildly talented. I'm not sure about the other two. Particularly Boyd. But yes, Jones would look better with that group. Not at Burrow's level however.

Joe is definitely panning out. He had a fine rookie year and has improved. He's in the right spot and has some nice weapons to grow with.

I'll also suggest that you don't really know what Mac Jones' level is going to end up being. You can guess, sure, but he's far from a finished product
and as has been discussed at length on these pages, we just watched a guy for twenty years who didn't have a rocket laser coming out of Michigan he improved it
dramatically with hard work.

The kid works very hard and might surprise a lot of people. Maybe even you. He might end up having a better career than Joe Burrow because they're
still young guys who could improve or level off. Nobody can know.

Rather than argue the point, or wait years to figure out who is more correcterer, why don't you answer a straightforward question instead.

Do you believe it is possible that Mac Jones can improve his arm strength/velocity or is he as good as he's going to get?

Ball game right here…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed Carr throws a lot of the same "touch" (aka Floater drop-ins) Mac throws.

Back