Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

I expect what happened to Pats to be what happens to steelers. no offense, but no way Pitt can keep up with Mahomes and company. Chiefs D hasn't been any great shakes, but they will be a lot better then what the Pats managed last night. I'd love to see Steelers win tonight, just not putting any $ on it :coffee:

so much for bad weather in tampa. thought they were calling for rain and wind 🤷

Back in the early 70s I was a huge Roger Staubach fan. I used to watch the Cowboys A lot. My exposure to them was because they were so freaking good back then.
I remember when Roger stop by did Anderson little clothing commercials. He was the spokesman for that clothing store. I got one of my first suits from Anderson little. I bought it at the Eastfield mall. Anyways I always said that I would make Dallas my NFC team but I really have a hard time rooting for anything Jerry Jones is connected to. But I’ll be keeping with tradition and root for Dallas to win the Super Bowl.

My dream Super Bowl was always patriots versus Dallas and maybe someday that might happen because both teams got a good future. Also don’t give me any fucking flack because I rooted for the Cowboys at 4-9 years of age. 😂

Also looking back when I was a young man rooting for the patriots I remember that great Steelers team with Lynn Swann and that tremendous defense and I will tell you the closest comparison is when the patriots were at their peak. I remember hating the Steelers but I respected the hell out of that team.

I still remember Terry Bradshaw explaining how he holds the football before he throws it. He used to put his index finger on the tip of the football. Kind of funny I still remember that.

What a moron taking his helmet off. And he would have stupid to get the INT anyway as it was a turnover in downs.

With fans back, we're seeing once again how important home field is in the playoffs.

Can't see the Eagles getting even close here. The Chiefs I think will do to Pitt what was done to us, the Cowboys I think are too strong for SF though it may be closer as SF have a good defense, QB and running game. But Dak and co will have too much.

Hurts made a poor decision there chucking up that pic. looked like a guy just trying to use his athleticism to force it in there.
Eagles D has stepped it up though

Back