Will the Colts go 0-6

Will the Colts go 0-6?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why should I care?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Do you know what Andrew Luck rhymes with?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I REALLY like cheese.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I'm actually finding it hard to hate the Colts right now, without the Great Gazoo. I mean, they have a pretty scrappy team with some talent. The Unholy Trinity there was Dungy/Forehead/Polian. Now, without Dungy and Forehead, the only joy I take is knowing that Polian must be popping Tums like candy. But as far as hate goes, I have a long list of teams I hate more who I'd rather see lose (Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys).

Great Gazoo?ROFLROFL

I can still hate them I have no problem with that- overall they are the Colts

Colts didn't develop or trust their back up QB so they went outside the organization to get Collins. At least the Pats went 11-5 without Brady which tells me they "trust" their program. Getting Luck in the draft should be the furthest thing from Coltfan's mind and getting Peyton back healthy more important

The Pats are not built around Brady the way the Colts have been designed around Manning. Which is a good thing. nutpunch

Getting luck in the draft is the only thing I am looking forward to at the end of this season. Then at least we will have something in the way of a "backup plan".

Also hoping they fire Catfish as he has proven himself insignificant as a head coach.

Great Gazoo?ROFLROFL

I feel the resemblance is uncanny. :coffee:

gazoo.jpg

peyton-manning.jpg

Things just keep getting better. Looks like Joe Addai will be out of action for several games. Also.starting cb Powers will also be out of action for a while. I hope the colts just forfeit the pats game. No need to even play it..
Posted via Mobile Device

The Pats/Colts game will blow unless the Colts can somehow get some kind of continuity going on offense. I will admit that Painter is showing signs of improvement with each game. Not going to be enough to make a game of it though.

Part of me hopes we beat you guys and play spoiler just because it would be too hilarious if a winless Colts team can manage to beat the Pats this year.
I honestly don't think anyone would ever be able to live it down on this board. >)

The other part of me wants the Colts to just keep losing in order to secure a #1 pick for next year.

Guess it's a win/win situation in my book.

The Pats are not built around Brady the way the Colts have been designed around Manning. Which is a good thing. nutpunch

Getting luck in the draft is the only thing I am looking forward to at the end of this season. Then at least we will have something in the way of a "backup plan".

Also hoping they fire Catfish as he has proven himself insignificant as a head coach.

I hated rooting for the Bruins to tank to get Joe Thornton.

I loved rooting against the Maple Leafs so that we could get Seguin.

I really hated it when the Celtics tanked to get Tim Duncan. OOPS

Back