Will the Colts go 0-8?

Does the fail continue?

• Total voters
Dropped our pants and took it?

No, like, someone must have said/done something to throw up a 60-burger.

Like, did Vinatieri say that Brees and the Saints were "ripe for the picking" or something?

No, like, someone must have said/done something to throw up a 60-burger.

Like, did Vinatieri say that Brees and the Saints were "ripe for the picking" or something?
I think I heard Curtis Painter taunting Drew Brees about that dirt on his cheek he refuses to wash off during the pregame.

In retrospect, that might have been a mistake.

EDIT: Actually, to be serious Tommy, I assume they did it for the same reason dogs lick themselves. Because they can.

I think I heard Curtis Painter taunting Drew Brees about that dirt on his cheek he refuses to wash off during the pregame.

In retrospect, that might have been a mistake.
Oh man. I wish this were true. Someone like T-Sizzle or Bart Scott needs to bust this out at some point.

A whole new meaning of "rub some dirt on it".

EDIT: Actually, to be serious Tommy, I assume they did it for the same reason dogs lick themselves. Because they can.

Still. No one has said word one anywhere (fans, media) about the "Evil Saints running up the score". I wonder why that is. :coffee:

Oh man. I wish this were true. Someone like T-Sizzle or Bart Scott needs to bust this out at some point.

A whole new meaning of "rub some dirt on it".

Still. No one has said word one anywhere (fans, media) about the "Evil Saints running up the score". I wonder why that is. :coffee:
Because people like the Saints by and large. You know, because they saved New Orleans from Katrina and stuff.

That, and I think people got a kick out of watching it happen to us. You all know more than most how success breeds contempt, and while we haven't been as successful as the Patriots the past 10 years or so, we have been a pain in the ass to several teams in the league for awhile now.

Because people like the Saints by and large. You know, because they saved New Orleans from Katrina and stuff.

I thought God saved the King of New Orleans.

That, and I think people got a kick out of watching it happen to us. You all know more than most how success breeds contempt, and while we haven't been as successful as the Patriots the past 10 years or so, we have been a pain in the ass to several teams in the league for awhile now.

Still. That's some :BS:

I'd be annoyed that no one is calling out the Saints for being evil.

I thought God saved the King of New Orleans.

Still. That's some :BS:

I'd be annoyed that no one is calling out the Saints for being evil.
Meh. I think the whole idea of running up the score is silly. You're getting paid. If you don't want to get embarrassed play some defense.

Plus seriously. Complaining about getting the score run up on you is a bitch move. I'm stunned every time I see it happen.

Besides, it's not like they could pull Brees at Halftime. Or at the end of the 1st quarter when the game was essentially over.

Meh. I think the whole idea of running up the score is silly. You're getting paid. If you don't want to get embarrassed play some defense.

Plus seriously. Complaining about getting the score run up on you is a bitch move. I'm stunned every time I see it happen.

Besides, it's not like they could pull Brees at Halftime. Or at the end of the 1st quarter when the game was essentially over.

If it were the Patriots, that issue would have been brought up. You, Jaric, are in the minority.

Meh, the Saints are "saints", and like jaric said, I think people are enjoying watching the Colts trainwreck happen every week. :shrug:

I knew, once Manning was out, this would happen. So I'm relatively calm about the whole thing. I've accepted the fact that we're back to sucktitude, and will have to rebuild from the ground up, (and hopefully, from the top down).

I just hate that the Manning-Brady years couldn't last a bit longer, and had to end this way. :sulk:

Meh, the Saints are "saints", and like jaric said, I think people are enjoying watching the Colts trainwreck happen every week. :shrug:

I knew, once Manning was out, this would happen. So I'm relatively calm about the whole thing. I've accepted the fact that we're back to sucktitude, and will have to rebuild from the ground up, (and hopefully, from the top down).

I just hate that the Manning-Brady years couldn't last a bit longer, and had to end this way. :sulk:

x2.

This Manning-Brady era weepiness makes me want to punch Reche Caldwell in the nuts.

So I've been thinking it over, and I think the Titans owe us big time. If we hadn't gotten our butts raped by the Saints on SNF, they would have the disctiontion of the worst blow out last week after they rolled over and took what the Texans gave them.

This game might just be winnable (I still think we'll lose though)

So I've been thinking it over, and I think the Titans owe us big time. If we hadn't gotten our butts raped by the Saints on SNF, they would have the disctiontion of the worst blow out last week after they rolled over and took what the Texans gave them.

This game might just be winnable (I still think we'll lose though)

It could be worse. You could be the Ravens. The 'Class of the AFC' and 'The Team To Beat'... :coffee:

Manning isn't done yet. Far from it. Well 3-4 years anyway.

Back