Willie McGinest arrested on assault charge in West Hollywood

What a stupid c**t. FFS Willie, doing that in the day and age surely knowing cameras are everywhere these days? And how bush league is that piling in on one guy with your pals?

I know the truth needs to come out here, aka, what the hell did this guy do to warrant that beating, but it's a dreadful look and could well have ruined his broadcasting career. Just so fucking dumb.

The video looks pretty damn bad. The guy got jumped and ambushed by Willie and his friends.

No idea what the dude did to get them so riled up, but it does not look good for Willie.

Sorry Rodney, love ya, but Harrison came to mind.
Merriweather, Seymour, Milloy, Browner (oops, isn't he still in prison?), AHern...uhmmm yeah, Blount, Mallett (he has that redneck hillbilly meth look going on), Vrabel...

This would be a badass thread! So many options...

Judging Willie, a guy I feel has conducted himself with class for decades, on a short video without context isn't the way I personally want to go with this one. Gotta
be a back story, which I await.
He grew up with Snoop Dog...Comptonish area. Not the best hood.

I posted this in random news, but, you know...the mods, I mean, it just magically disappeared. :coffee:
That is where all of these posts were before I moved them to this new thread. I did not see any post on this subject that I did not move, and I see any threads that are deleted. :shrug-n:

Back