Worst losses in franchise history?

Both Giant Superbowls
The Colt come back in the AFCCC game.
AFCCC against Denver.

In fact I can't get to worked up over a regular season game..

This one is up there. Brady looking like a rookie. Ghost doing his regular BS. Defense that isn't.

Yeah, any playoff loss is worse than this thing. Maybe worst singular play.

That ass kicking by the Ravens in the playoffs was maybe my worst loss ever just because of the hate I have for that shitty team.

Yeah, any playoff loss is worse than this thing. Maybe worst singular play.

That ass kicking by the Ravens in the playoffs was maybe my worst loss ever just because of the hate I have for that shitty team.

One of the worst in regular season then...

And 14 ST only roster players. They should be lights out on all teams.
Special teams and the offense did their jobs today. The D failed again.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Special teams and the offense did their jobs today. The D failed again.

What?!?!?

Ghost IS STs. Sucktastic!

The deciding play is STs. Couldn’t suck it harder.

Honestly, how can you even possibly believe your post?

Those one was bad, we knew going into this game the pats have trouble in Miami. Even when they win down there it's dirty. Hell the year the packers won the super bowl I think they lost that year, and the dolphins were way worse that season. Obviously this isn't as bad as any playoff loss. In terms of regular season losses I'd say the OT loss to the jets, where BB deferred, the oT loss to the Broncos when josh was coaching them, and the loss to the Browns when they had Peyton Hillis were all worse. That KC one was pretty bad too just cause everyone said Brady was done and it almost felt like it........ till he rebounded and won a Super Bowl that year. I'm not too worried bout this one. This team has looked pretty good against every contender they have played this year. The def as always scares me, but what team plays good defense anymore? It's more like teams just beat themselves on offense

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

How fortunate we are to be able to remember specific losses from years ago, vs rooting for a team where it's the regular season wins that stand out

What?!?!?

Ghost IS STs. Sucktastic!

The deciding play is STs. Couldn’t suck it harder.

Honestly, how can you even possibly believe your post?
Kind of cuz im not you.

You put up 33 points and get 2 punt blocks you expect to win. No?

Kind of cuz im not you.

This is why it was such a terrible loss. The Pats SHOULD HAVE EASILY WON THIS GAME!

It's like the Pats tried every way possible to lose it. They did.

This is why it was such a terrible loss. The Pats SHOULD HAVE EASILY WON THIS GAME!

It's like the Pats tried every way possible to lose it. They did.
Im rewatching the game now and the D much like the last 5 weeks are blitzing and have a pass rush.

On the final play, i kinda think thats on the coaching staff for having the hands team in. There was no way Tannahill was throwing a 70 yard hail mary.

All they needed to do was keep the play in front of them like they usually do. But theres no reason i can see to Gronk in for that play.

However he was a beast again today and the offense put up almost 500 yards.

Edelman was great. Flash Gordon is outstanding.

2 punt blocks. I fail to see how they were trying to give it away.

I thought this was a nailbitng enjoyable game till the last play.

Im rewatching the game now and the D much like the last 5 weeks are blitzing and have a pass rush.

On the final play, i kinda think thats on the coaching staff for having the hands team in. There was no way Tannahill was throwing a 70 yard hail mary.

All they needed to do was keep the play in front of them like they usually do. But theres no reason i can see to Gronk in for that play.

However he was a beast again today and the offense put up almost 500 yards.

Edelman was great. Flash Gordon is outstanding.

2 punt blocks. I fail to see how they were trying to give it away.

I thought this was a nailbitng enjoyable game till the last play.

We seen two different games...

Kind of cuz im not you.

Extra point is STs.

FG is STs.

Kickoff return is STs.

Kicking game left 4 off the board and return unit allowed 7. That’s -11.

That fvcking blows.

Woo-hoo! Punt blocks! Awesome!

Back