Wow, maybe we should rename this forum again.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Do something to honor all the Colts Assclowns that are finding this their new home. The way it is going, this forum could almost be called ColtsPlanet. ;)

Talk all the smack you want in this forum. Any lurking Colts fans that aren't out to get "revenge" on us for conditions at Indystar (like we have anything to do with that), and want to just talk football are welcome in the main forum though. We have a large contingent of "good" Colts trolls. (Ken, Dred, Cha to name a few)

mikiemo83 said:
you french kiss your mother with that mouth?

I believe they do out in that part of the country, where men are men, and sheep are nervous.

I still wish it was listed under the main forum (like the Political forum is). This would be more convenient, and plus then you could add a comment (like many other forums do), about Smack Talk goes here (or something to that effect).

That way the visiting trolls will know what to expect, since we would be more consistant with other forums. If needed, move the political forum (since the previous reason for not listing this forum there was space concerns).
________
digital vaporizer

RhodyPatsFan said:
I believe they do out in that part of the country, where men are men, and sheep are nervous.

Not nervous. terrified.
Also they are not called sheep.
They are called prom dates.ROFL

Back