WTF Thread

260316437_438973410929211_355166692112893303_n.jpg
Nothing like a modern day US public school education.:fart:
And the sweet smell of success!

Cheers

Nothing like a modern day US public school education.:fart:
And the sweet smell of success!

Cheers

We sent ours to Catholic schools. If it is a possibility, I recommend to everyone for MANY reasons including:

More parental control, better use of funding and smarter response to covid. Our kids school's saw a large surge in students when they stayed open during the public school closures and the vast majority have stayed now that local school are open again.

I get asked if the education was better a lot. That is hard to say as the publics vary greatly here in Michigan due to local millages. What I can say with absolute certainty is that the kids coming out of the Catholics know how to study and work better. Call it a higher level of accountability. There are probably lots of reasons for that, but is a fact.

I am a product of Lowell Public Schools. :unsure:

We sent ours to Catholic schools. If it is a possibility, I recommend to everyone for MANY reasons including:

More parental control, better use of funding and smarter response to covid. Our kids school's saw a large surge in students when they stayed open during the public school closures and the vast majority have stayed now that local school are open again.

I get asked if the education was better a lot. That is hard to say as the publics vary greatly here in Michigan due to local millages. What I can say with absolute certainty is that the kids coming out of the Catholics know how to study and work better. Call it a higher level of accountability. There are probably lots of reasons for that, but is a fact.

I am a product of Lowell Public Schools. :unsure:

You get out of school what you put into it. Holding kids accountable makes them put more into it, imo.

You get out of school what you put into it. Holding kids accountable makes them put more into it, imo.
parents whose kids end up in parochial school are likely to instill the " put more into it" part. Harkening back to the days when the parents and teachers and school ataff had the kid stuck in the middle with the work hard demanded from all fronts Today's public schools, I see kids, management and parents surrounding the teachsrs, I've of course said this many times.

parents whose kids end up in parochial school are likely to instill the " put more into it" part. Harkening back to the days when the parents and teachers and school ataff had the kid stuck in the middle with the work hard demanded from all fronts Today's public schools, I see kids, management and parents surrounding the teachsrs, I've of course said this many times.

100% correct, BT.

Sean Connery missed out on $400 million by not taking the role of Gandolf in Lord of the Rings. He was promised 15% of the Worldwide Box Office Receipts if he took the role - which would have earned him the biggest payday of any actor. But he turned it down because he said he couldn't understand the script...

Sean Connery missed out on $400 million by not taking the role of Gandolf in Lord of the Rings. He was promised 15% of the Worldwide Box Office Receipts if he took the role - which would have earned him the biggest payday of any actor. But he turned it down because he said he couldn't understand the script...
:spock:

And yet Zardoz makes sense? Or even Highlander?

And according to those stupid online networth people, that leaves him with just 350M. 400 more would surely have been nice, but he'll likely get by with what he's got. :rofl:

Back