www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts (the NFL is rigged thread)

IMG_4102.jpeg
This was a setup. A psyop to make the “conspiracy” people look bad.

Heckle and Jekyll had their merry chuckles, but their heads are still up their asses. So, just another day in the Truman Show.

The NFL is entertainment. Billion dollar owners always want more money. Getting the outcomes they want make them a ton of money.

Let me ask you, do you think Taylor Swift being at all the games is just happenstance? She has made the NFL over $300 million this season ...
that 300 million number is something I haven't seen anyone show actual data on. if you are using it because you heard it but haven't seen any actual supporting data, then basically it's like every other thing that floats on the internet that people accept at face value. now, it could be true, but the NFL seemed to be doing just fine without her.

we'll agree on greedy owners for sure, but they would lose a lot more if the league ever got caught scripting things

also, I mentioned before the emotions on players, particularly on ones that lost. doesn't' look like they were in on any script.

lets just agree to disagree. I don't need to convince you and you aren't convincing me. (some shady reffing can't be ruled out, but not "a script")

that 300 million number is something I haven't seen anyone show actual data on. if you are using it because you heard it but haven't seen any actual supporting data, then basically it's like every other thing that floats on the internet that people accept at face value. now, it could be true, but the NFL seemed to be doing just fine without her.

we'll agree on greedy owners for sure, but they would lose a lot more if the league ever got caught scripting things

also, I mentioned before the emotions on players, particularly on ones that lost. doesn't' look like they were in on any script.

lets just agree to disagree. I don't need to convince you and you aren't convincing me. (some shady reffing can't be ruled out, but not "a script")
IMG_4045.jpeg

When they legalized gambling of the number one sport in the country with the most money being bet on the games, it is hard not to believe outcomes are being determined ...
Then let’s stop with the TFB is the GOAT stuff. Apparently he is nothing more than a character actor

Back