www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts (the NFL is rigged thread)

ever since the onset of those chem-trails.......

View attachment 25067

j/k... B/S/F.....I will admit tho, I've had a squishy-queezy feeling come ovah me especially while watching the NFL on CBS having Jim Nantz tell me what my lying eyes are actually seeing :rolleyes::doh: ---- but I'm open to trusting The Science of Scripting :biggrin:
You know I have thick skin…you funny bastid

Possibly. Like I said, I've noticed a big difference since the gambling was legalized back in 2018.

So, only Brady's Tampa Super Bowl was fraudulent, but the first 6 with us were legit. I think I've
finally got it now, maybe if you repeated yourself a little more often then people like me wouldn't
need so much help.

It really does seem like a thankless job.

So, only Brady's Tampa Super Bowl was fraudulent, but the first 6 with us were legit. I think I've
finally got it now, maybe if you repeated yourself a little more often then people like me wouldn't
need so much help.

It really does seem like a thankless job.
Things to me have shifted especially during the playoffs since everything got legalized with the gambling. I do think both Tampa and LA playing home SBs and winning was no accident and could for sure have been scripted. It feels like the NFL is making it almost blatant. Not playing the game between the Bills/Bengals last year and then handing the #1 seed to the Chiefs who lost both to the Bengals and Bills in the regular season. Then all the ref calls that were over the top ridiculous.

just posting this because it is a funny read. don't take anything political out of it. if someone can't help themselves, go start a thread in the Politics forum and copy the link
(if link only appears as MSN, it is a joke article that Tay Tay and Kelce are liberal plants and the SB is rigged to turn voters into lib's... just humor. I cut and pasted the headline just to make the post stand out.... odd how the URL shows in my post, doesn't normally do that)

1706637045554.png

Chevss post needs to be here

"I woudn't believe in anything if it wasn't for the North Star Wonder Men with the
puppy dog faces.
" -- Steve Martin

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve whether the NFL is completely fixed and corrupt OR pure as
the driven snow.

I think the truth is somewhere in between those polar opposites, but I think it is clear that at certain
times the League puts its fingers on the scale no matter what the rule book says, so if somebody is
intractable enough to expect that everybody in the world should be a total purist on the topic then,
I won't waste any electrons in trying to convince them otherwise,

I think the real problem for them is that they have hopped into bed with Big Gambling and it
shouldn't be too long before a scandal erupts, since the players are human beings and prone to
human traits like greed, stupidity and hubris -- to name just a few.

What is less clear is what is going on with all these ex-players coming forward to say that there is
something rotten in the NFL which dovetails nicely with the views of a growing number of fans. This
might well result in a lot of people walking away from the sport and causing a major erosion of the financial
status they currently enjoy, but it's going to take one hell of a juicy scandal to emerge for that to happen.

I can guarantee that there are, even now, media types who dream of being the ones to break such a story
and the league needs to figure shit out quick or take the risk that those multi-billion dollar franchises etc.,
don't suddenly lose a ton of value virtually overnight. This would be the NBA and College hoops scandals
times a thousand.

The question, for me, comes down to whether I believe that Roger and his inner circle are actually stupid enough to
take a chance at fixing the ACTUAL outcome of a critical game in order to, for instance, earn a private massive bonus from State Farm
Insurance for ensuring that the Chiefs win it all when getting caught doing so will make them instantly unemployed,
radioactive and the targets of incredible outrage. That's just one random example, but it's not hard to think of a
bunch of others.

I lean towards, no they are not quite that stupid, but it's certainly not out of the question.

All I know is the NFL, much like the WWF, changed to an entertainment so they can fix games.
Wait...I just want to make sure I'm reading this right. Did you just suggest that the WWF is...fake? 😲

Come to think of it, Pat Mahomes did kind of turn heel a while ago. He was a true
face and now he's got a dark side. And the WWE has taught the world that when a heel is
created then a different heel turns face, the only question is which one.

Maybe Vince Goodell is scripting it up for a big Super Bowl twist where Kelce drops a TD pass
and Taylor Swift does a major eye roll and leaves the booth in a snit. The hand-held follows her down to field level where she stands
behind the Niner's bench where she makes smoky eye contact with George Kittle for a long beat. And then her ripe,
red lips curl into a mischevious smile. Travis goes crazy screaming "WHHHHYYYYYYYY??????". Kittle's Wife bursts into tears
while the Swifties break the internet with infinite OMGs. Lazer lights trace the Vegas sky as fireworks explode. There is
a football game going on in there somewhere, dwarfed by the incredible drama going down, but nobody cares.

Meanwhile, up in the booth, Tony Romo breaks the play down with "I felt one hundred per cent certain that this would happen
, but at the same time it's a complete surprise
". Jim Nantz tries to gloss over yet another Romo boneheaded statement with a commercial
tie-in as he ad-libs "It appears Taylor is bundling her Tight Ends" and America hears a distinct thump as he drops the mic.

Back